Feb 9, 2013
United Kingdom
www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
ha a simple but a video thats nothing more than a bit of fun, well edited by the way.

I'm not a fan of the duel cameras but you nailed it so well done.

Also, another reason I promoted this is because I know a lot of bikers would have got really pissed off with that driver but you didn't, you just had a laugh at her expense, without needing to be abusive or whatever, which seems to be the trend

Promoted to the well, promoted section as per this: https://motovlog.com/threads/how-promoted-videos-works.11249/#post-104652

mykb93

Do the math!
Jun 27, 2012
USA
I ride a
2007 Triumph Daytona 675
I personally don't think a lot of bikers would have turned that into a rage video. She was just speeding, she didn't do anything intentional to alter your path of travel. I love when people (especially cars) fly past me. I call them radar detectors since those are also illegal in Va. I let them go and I just wait for them to get pulled over.

Great funny video though. Keep it safe out there.

Reactions: RideEscape

hlow10

Wannabie Member
May 14, 2016
I ride a
kawasaki zx636
I know I would've been annoyed with her speeding. Good on you for keeping it fun ;)

Does your POV camera not get in your line of sight?

It dosent really, all I see of it is the top of the gopro, but it's far from my line of sight

Great funny video though. Keep it safe out there.

Thanks, you too!

I love slowly filtering past cars that have just sped past. It's strangely sastifying.

Haha, I feel the same

RideEscape

Wannabie Member
Jun 1, 2016
I ride a
qsdfqsdfqsdf
Anyone who gets annoyed by other people speeding, I would suggest you just stay off the road altogether :) Seriously, live and let live, ride and let ride. So long as she's not putting you in direct danger by cutting you off or anything, who the hell cares how fast she's going?

Nice video :)

SighBored

@thesighbored
Jan 18, 2015
Malaysia
www.thesighbored.com
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki ZX-6R
Driving/riding fast is fine as long as it's not endangering others like what I encountered some time back.. I've had drivers that see me coming from the rear (that didn't sound right), and let me pass then tried to race me, sometimes I would entertain them, sometimes I would just either slingshot away or let them go ahead. We're really not racing, after the "duel" I would just raise my hand up and they would either smile/wave/thumbs up..

Just as long as the road is clear though.. Any zig-zagging through lanes stuff and I'm not game for that, not cause I'm chicken, I prefer not to get swiped by some racer in a car which I don't know at all.

mytheral

Wannabie Member
Apr 5, 2013
Baltimore, MD
I ride a
Ninja 500R
I clicked around a few of your videos. The one thing that kept coming up is you tend to produce content that's around 2 minutes in length.

Personally I find it hard to get a feel for a vlogger in such short chunks of time.

SalvageSV

Hopes he doesn't crash this month
Feb 18, 2016
Birmingham, AL
I ride a
Salvaged SV1000S
Yeah, I don't get the excess of rage videos. I have to think that they are just to get views or it's part of the vlogger's online persona. Or, maybe riders do get that pissed that easily?

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts