Status
Not open for further replies.

twain

Wannabie Member
Jan 24, 2013
Melbourne
I ride a
BMW G650GS
Hello fellow motovloggers, Ausmodica (mark) here!

I have an idea! Let's all get together and such, maybe hangout for 10-15 minutes to enjoy a nice McCafe coffee, THEN!.......

WE'LL GOTO BUNNINGS, BUY SOME MOTHERF*CKING PAINT AND PAINT ELEPHANT ROCK!!!!

To those who don't know what Elephant rock is, it doesn't matter (Basically it's just a big rock that looks like an elephant in Beaconsfield Upper!), but lets all band together and get our hooligan on!

The Meeting Spot:
Pakenham McDonnalds (Next to BP servo)
98 Princes Hwy, Pakenham VIC 3810

Time: 10:26am sharp!
Date: Sat, 22nd June, 2013.

Budget: allow $10-15 dollars (depending on how big you're logo is). This price includes McD's coffee (I think).

Plan is to paint all of our YT names on the rock, then take a group photo!
Then maybe after that, go for a hooligan ride through the bush.

This message will be replicated to some (if not all) melbourne youtube accounts.

Thanks guys (and gals).

Rgds, Ausmodica.

ariderslife

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Melbourne - Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Currently: 2004 CB 919 - Previous rides - Honda Hornet 600 aka CB599 - Previous: 1999 Honda VTR 250: Previous Honda f4i - Previous: CBR 929 Previous: DRZ400sm: Previous 2006 gsxr 600: Previous 1989 Honda Spada VT250
cruisin650 said:
TheScooterHoon said:
I hope I'll be able to come, I'll let you know for sure on Monday.

Fingers crossed.

The BFG is expected to make an appearance! lol

BFG ?

twain

Wannabie Member
Jan 24, 2013
Melbourne
I ride a
BMW G650GS
Hey Guys, Just a quick update. YouTube's not letting me send PM's at the moment, so I'll post here first.

I've had a fair few responses thus far so it's looking to be a lively event.

There is however two small hickups:
One, the old scootzmeister wishes to push the meetup back a little bit so he has time to get here. With that said, the meetup will now be held at 2PM. The date (22nd of June) remains the same.

Two, being winter now, the weather can be rather fickle.
Paint doesn't stick so well in the rain as some of you may already be aware. So I'll monitor the forcast and if it's going to bucket down on the day, a "raincheck" may be required.

Those who have expressed interest so far are:
AridersLife
cruisin650
doesflips
thescooterhoon
RidingwithTom
Nerb1
Ausmodica

I am Iron Man has informed me that he's had an accident of late rendering his bike un-ridable for the meet. If anyone knows of a spare LAMs bike he could ride, send him or myself a PM.

Anyway, so far that's it, I'll be in touch. Thanks guys.
Mark

P.S. If I've left someone off the list, or if you have fans who want to come, please feel free to forward this on.

Mr AusAdventure

Adventure is as Adventure does
Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki V-Strom DL650 + A MTB!
Maybe you will have to drive out there and put a tarp up over the rock if it looks like rain the day before. :lol:

Sounds like a good excuse for a week off to ride down there again...wonder if the missus will mind? ;) :?:

Nerb

Seriously not serious
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Motard: Husky610
Adventure: KTM1190 Adv R
Mr AusAdventure said:
Maybe you will have to drive out there and put a tarp up over the rock if it looks like rain the day before. :lol:

Sounds like a good excuse for a week off to ride down there again...wonder if the missus will mind? ;) :?:

Pick up the twins on your way through sydney (or are they gay friends?)

Mr AusAdventure

Adventure is as Adventure does
Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki V-Strom DL650 + A MTB!
Nerb said:
Mr AusAdventure said:

Pick up the twins on your way through sydney (or are they gay friends?)

Who are you talking about Nerb? You have lost me! :lol:

TheScooterHoon

Wannabie Member
Nov 5, 2012
I ride a
bike
Mr AusAdventure said:
Who are you talking about Nerb? You have lost me! :lol:

I think he means YourPalsChrisAndAl.

I'm not entirely sure though, Nerb writes more cryptically than a cryptic crossword.

IAmIronMan

Wannabie Member
May 16, 2013
I ride a
2012 Hyosung GT250R
Yeah so my bike has been written-off :cry: , just waiting for contact from my insurance for details on money.
If I don't have a new bike by the time the meet comes around I'll just borrow my dad's bike, if he lets me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts