Not open for further replies.

Conrod360

Wannabie Member
Oct 1, 2011
Warrington, Cheshire
I ride a
1990 Honda CBR600F (Jelly Mold)
Hey!

Havent really posted much on here but just noticed the manchester bike show is on in January. Im going regardless becuase I have a few bits and pieces i want to get and holding back to see if i can pick them up cheap at the show.

I have been to this a couple of years ago and its nothing compared to the NEC show and but i thought it would be a good day out and possibly a ride later on?? just to take the winter boredom away for a weekend!

Plus Guy Martin is there on the Saturday and Jenny Tinmouth on the sunday for those into the road racing scene!

heres a link anyhow for more info - http://www.manchestermotorcycleshow.co.uk

its in the place that used to be called the G-mex centre for those who are fimiliar with the area or been to it before of course.

that is all! Ciao!

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
I'll be going. Should be good. Thankfully I only live around 10miles away so I might turn up both days.

Would be nice to meet Guy or poss get my Helmet signed.

As Conrod has said it's nothing like the NEC but its a pretty decent show, and alot of 'Manufactures' will be there. It's mainly the dealer of the company.

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
Since I missed out on the NEC show this year, I'll see if I can get the time off :)

rickster303

Wannabie Member
Sep 1, 2011
I ride a
Suzuki gs500
i would be interested depends on how many people are going but would love to go for a ride afterwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts