L Plate Risking A 13 Year Olds Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadzBiker1

Wannabie Member
Oct 24, 2011
115
0
0
I ride a
Aprilia RS50 ( Previous )
Yamaha YZF R125 09 ( Previous )
New bike reveal soon ;)
This is what happened earlier.

Someone i know called Alex, He owns a Derbi GPR50.
Me and my friend left my house for a walk to the shop, and we heard this bike and we turnt around to see him (Alex ) doing about 25-30mph down my road with a 13 year old on the back with no helmet or any gear on and he's screaming, " F.... Slow Down! ". He carried on regardless, not stopping for the junctions and looking or the roundabouts. We got to the shop and there they was, i bullocked him on the spot, for risking someone elses life and other peoples around him + risking loosing his licence. I know for sure i wouldn't be able to cope knowing i've either seriously injured or killed someone by my fault of riding and lack of care. He's currently riding around taking passengers while on L plates and at the moment my town is heavily policed due to it coming up to christmas and drink drivers etc...

So i just wondered what's your guys general opinions on this matter?, I don't mean to spoil fun or anything but i thought he was a total prat for being so regardless to the rules and laws.
 

POPE5HAT

Wannabie Member
Sep 5, 2011
602
0
0
28
I ride a
.
You are right to act like that , personally I don't condone violence, but I would have "pimp" slapped him to the floor for doing something so stupid and irresponsible.
 

Friz

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
1,494
1
0
27
Derby UK
I ride a
2011 Honda CBR600F and a 2012 Triumph Speed Triple
Kick his bike over.

Breaking the law this drastically is one thing.
Putting others lives at risk is just stupid!
 

MadzBiker1

Wannabie Member
Oct 24, 2011
115
0
0
I ride a
Aprilia RS50 ( Previous )
Yamaha YZF R125 09 ( Previous )
New bike reveal soon ;)
Friz said:
Kick his bike over.

Breaking the law this drastically is one thing.
Putting others lives at risk is just stupid!
Haha : ) he totaled his bike in the first 2 weeks of passing his cbt but got it fixed and road legal again lol. He's only been riding about a month, We warned him he's going down the wrong path already :L
 

Friz

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
1,494
1
0
27
Derby UK
I ride a
2011 Honda CBR600F and a 2012 Triumph Speed Triple
You're better off just not knowing someone like that. Theyre a bad influence.
 

extreme601

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
257
0
0
I ride a
2011 Tiger 800
If it happens again, drop the police a call. Get them to seize the bike, he clearly doesn't deserve it.
 

MadzBiker1

Wannabie Member
Oct 24, 2011
115
0
0
I ride a
Aprilia RS50 ( Previous )
Yamaha YZF R125 09 ( Previous )
New bike reveal soon ;)
extreme601 said:
If it happens again, drop the police a call. Get them to seize the bike, he clearly doesn't deserve it.
Funny enough police drove past the shop about 5 minutes after he got off the back off the bike, which was a real shame that he didn't get caught.
 

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
819
1
16
26
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
Your right in what you did, but leave him to it.

He has no respect for the law or his license for that matter.

Yes tell him about taking people on the bike and making sure that he's aware of the risks but don't get involved.

Tell him. Leave it at that. It's his responsibility to abide by the law if he breaks it then he'll pay the price.
 

DownShift43

Wannabie Member
Oct 21, 2011
80
0
0
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Aprilia RS125
Yamaha YZF-R125
Kawasaki Ninja 250R
what your mate was doing is completly stupid and to be honnest he shouldn't be riding if he's doing stupid things like that, and my younger brother is even more stupid as he has taken pillions on the back of his moped quite a few time and he has even been stoped by the police and they haven't given him any points on his licence or a fine and also he lets his mates ride his bike on public roads even tho they don't have a provisional licence or even insurance which is just plain stupid, so my mum has now taken my brothers keys off him until be can be trusted and that he can prove that he is sensible to ride again lol :)
 

MadzBiker1

Wannabie Member
Oct 24, 2011
115
0
0
I ride a
Aprilia RS50 ( Previous )
Yamaha YZF R125 09 ( Previous )
New bike reveal soon ;)
DownShift43 said:
what your mate was doing is completly stupid and to be honnest he shouldn't be riding if he's doing stupid things like that, and my younger brother is even more stupid as he has taken pillions on the back of his moped quite a few time and he has even been stoped by the police and they haven't given him any points on his licence or a fine and also he lets his mates ride his bike on public roads even tho they don't have a provisional licence or even insurance which is just plain stupid, so my mum has now taken my brothers keys off him until be can be trusted and that he can prove that he is sensible to ride again lol :)
He's incredible lucky!. That's a smart thing to do, to take the keys away. Hope he changes soon : ).
I've never let anyone on my bike before not even on private property or just to move it a foot. My bike is my bike LOL!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Posters Past 30 days

Winners Video