Just hit a milestone on my channel :-)

Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
250,000 views, I know some creators get that in the first hour of uploading a vid, but I'm pretty chuffed tbh :)

views.jpg

I think my next milestone is 750,000 minutes watched, which isn't too far off now either.

I've seen so many folk come and go over the time I have been a member on here, most seem to give up (or at least not hang about on here and engage folk long enough for their channels to get a foothold and us to become invested in them). I am so glad I discovered this website, and have been able to form friendships with so many of you (even if some no longer join in on here).
Thanks to all of you who have helped my channel grow! :)

Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
hahaha, I find the stats quite interesting, I used to get upset by the dislikes, but I now embrace them as they are just as good for my channel as likes, so it is win win! :D

Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
Part of my curiousity to be honest was because of hearing you mention it in your videos
I expected to get a load when I traded the KTM for the Beta, and I shared the vid on all the KTM facebook pages I follow, didn't get as many as I'd thought which is nice. TBH, I very rarely hit the dislike button on anyone's content unless I utterly disagree with them or their way of acting. I guess we are all a little more polite than we realise! :)

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonwolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster
I expected to get a load when I traded the KTM for the Beta, and I shared the vid on all the KTM facebook pages I follow, didn't get as many as I'd thought which is nice. TBH, I very rarely hit the dislike button on anyone's content unless I utterly disagree with them or their way of acting. I guess we are all a little more polite than we realise! :)
It's funny how being polite doesn't really take much effort.

Top Posters Past 30 days

Latest posts

Winners Video

Want your video here?
Supported by Suffolk SEO who helps maintain this site.