Feedback Needed I've Finally Decided To Make A Video About My Speech Disorder.

WingManGT

Wannabie Member
Jan 16, 2017
Varna, Bulgaria
www.facebook.com
I ride a
2004 Kawasaki ZX-6r
Since I've started making videos (I know they aren't amazing or anything) I'm wondering if my speech disorder bothers people and pushes them away from my content. What am I talking about? I can't pronounce the "Rrrrrrrrrrrrrr" so it can sound quite weird. So what are your thoughts. Would that push you away as a viewer?

Matt Leech

What chicken strips?
Jul 17, 2017
Sheffield
I ride a
BMW F800 GT
Nobody likes the sound of their own voice when played back, they just choose to accept it.

It's impossible to know how viewers will react to a speech disorder. Off the top of my head I can think of two reasons why it might be viewed positively:

* "this person is brave to vlog, good on 'em!"
* it distinguishes your videos from the countless run-of-the-mill wannabes
* given that you're considering it, you must have interesting things to say

Oh, that's three.

Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
To be honest, I'd not even noticed any speech impediment as your speech seems clear.

Same here. But I am a bit more liberal than some others I have experienced. For example, where I work there are several folks that have English as their second language. One day one of my closed minded employees made a snid comments on a Doctor's Spanish accent. I spared no time in correcting that employee.

On the topic of fps. I believe @Superballs hit on something that can be done to kick up the visual quality of 1080 at 60 to that of what YouTube allows for 4K. I have tried it and it does make for longer uploading time.

Reactions: HippoDrone

motoserafi

Wannabie Member
Sep 3, 2017
I ride a
Honda CB125F
You English is very good, to be honest, I'm scared to do a vlog in English, I'm from Romania and my English is not so bad, but I feel more confident in Romanian, and you can see that in video.
Be yourself !!

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts