Status
Not open for further replies.

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
When I was "Rear Ended" by a cager at a round about the car on the rounabout indicated off so as I edged forward soon tobe the car on the round about indicated too early and I had to brake pretty hard, the 'half Woman half ape' behind me claimed it was my fault because I should have gone and not braked.

I got off my bike, turn the engine off, walked around my bike checked it all out at this point she's sat with her arms folded everyone on the bus is rubber neckin' and I tap lightly on her window she winds it down and I shout. (What the fudge do you think your playin' at.) her reaction was, :shock: and tried to blame me. haha it must have been around 5minutes before I got back on my bike and rode off.

if your hurt don't try and go through the pain just because your embarrased of dropping it. I've been pushing my bike and I was chasing a Rs250 and ended up too hot into a corner lowsiding it and stuck in a ditch for 10minutes I lay there knowing I was ok I was just flipping out in my helmet for being and idiot.

next time (hopfully won't be one) just relax you'll find (some cagers will help)

Ride Safe
Dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts