Not open for further replies.

SqueakyBrakes12

Wannabie Member
Nov 29, 2011
Wolverhampton (UK)
I ride a
2003 Honda CBR600F
Sinnis Stealth (125cc)
This has actually happened to me too! Eventhough I have a hand full of subs.
I ask a guy for directions to a place in my old college and I didn't think anything of it (he rode a scooter and had no gear) but when I got home and checked my YT inbox I had a message off that guy!
He said "I didn't want to say that he knew me because he got nervous!" :shock: :lol:
I'm just reading it like..... :shock: ...... Are you serious?

I forgot I was Tom Cruise haha

Btw save the freak has a sexy looking CBR.

Wildbill

Wannabie Member
Jan 26, 2012
Ontario
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2000 Honda Firestorm 1000
It actually happened to me a couple times now and I never know how to react.

First time it was a young lady working in a coffee shop and she told me that her and her boyfriend watch my vids all the time. I got a free coffee out of it.

Second time was at the local bike shop. One of the employees recognized me. We now talk all the time and some time this year he is letting me take his R6 out for a spin.

Third time was when I bought my swing arm stand. I called the guy who was selling it in the classifieds and he said he would drop them off. He showed up and after 2 min of talking he says "Holy SH&T, I know you, your WildBill" an hour later of listening to him tell me all about his motorcycle and trip he gave me the PitBull stands for $10 instead of the $40 he was originally asking.

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
I havnt been recognised out and about yet. But sOmeone that races at the same club as me has found my videos and knows who I am.

POPE5HAT

Wannabie Member
Sep 5, 2011
I ride a
One of the guys at work found my videos and now i get called "Pope" all the time LOL

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
Damn it, I feel left out that this has happened to all of you and not me :p

CurlyBlakey

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
South Suffolk, UK
I ride a
2004 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer
Chessecake94 said:
I havnt been recognised out and about yet. But sOmeone that races at the same club as me has found my videos and knows who I am.

That same "guy" sends me daily messages on youtube :(

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
CurlyBlakey said:
Chessecake94 said:

That same "guy" sends me daily messages on youtube :(

Really?? Saying what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO