Funny I Found Bigfoot

BurntRuber

Burnt Rubber TV
Apr 8, 2016
Florida
I ride a
DRZ400SM and random stuff people let me ride
Lol I ride for around 5 hours or so when I go out and ride and try to pull the best stuff from the day. I used to split it up bud found I make better videos if I cut most stuff out. Allot happenes when your riding a supermoto. Yea I'm just outside Tampa. I see you said your in Jacksonville I have a buddy who moved up there I've been there a few times.

FiveOhBait

FORUM TROLL
Jun 24, 2014
HONOLULU, HAWAII, USA
I ride a
Motor wrapped in aluminum, coated in plastic, flanked by two wheels.
I might have to get a supermoto. I used to live in Jax, I moved to Hawaii when I was like 25. Supermotos are kinda borring here, there's like one good mountain road to flog them on and that's it.

BurntRuber

Burnt Rubber TV
Apr 8, 2016
Florida
I ride a
What made you wanna move out there? I'm sure you can find places to ride. I ride in ditches some times. I wonder around when i see a place with no fence and sometimes I find something good. It's fun to go on adventures. There isn't anywhere good around me for a supermoto its all super sandy and you slide all over all the time but I still find random things to ride on.

FiveOhBait

FORUM TROLL
Jun 24, 2014
HONOLULU, HAWAII, USA
I ride a
The military brought me out here, and I decided to stay because of the hot chix. I figure if I get a SM I'll be doing allot of urban shenanigans like climbing stairs and riding through warehouses.

BurntRuber

Burnt Rubber TV
Apr 8, 2016
Florida
I ride a
What branch? I had a couple friends stationed there for a while. They allay it gets old after about 6 months. But they did say you can go to the airport and just pick up random girls coming in on vacation and have a great time. Yea that's some of the best parts of a supermoto. You can ride anywhere you ever wanted

FiveOhBait

FORUM TROLL
Jun 24, 2014
HONOLULU, HAWAII, USA
I ride a
Marines. The girls are easier to pick up on Waikiki strip... Half drunk already lol Australian & Japanese girls are everywhere.

BurntRuber

Burnt Rubber TV
Apr 8, 2016
Florida
I ride a
Lmao I was in Korea if they spoke English they would sleep with you. I forget what island my buddy's were on but it's the one with the air strip from Pearl Harbor. They used to talk about the bullet holes in the air strip and the hangers lmao. It was a historical place so they couldn't fix it. I guess they used to have a boat to the main island and you could take your car then they stopped doing it.

BxPolymath

Wannabie Member
Apr 18, 2016
I ride a
Harley Davidson Street 750
8 Minutes is long, but at least it was entertaining!

BurntRuber

Burnt Rubber TV
Apr 8, 2016
Florida
I ride a
8 Minutes is long, but at least it was entertaining!
I always cram a full day into 1 video. Sometimes it's short other times it's long. If it's really long I'll make 2 videos. But I leave out allot of things. Thanks for the feedback

MOORLAND

Wannabie Member
May 23, 2016
I ride a
2006 Honda VFR800
Please take your buddy to get his back waxed.... :)

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts