Feedback Needed I compared my camera to a GoPro, what you guys think?

R-Rated

Have Fun!
Aug 4, 2016
Clarksville to Nashville, TN
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I forced YouTube to play at the highest setting which was 1080p60?

Anyway, the second camera seemed a little more crisp and the colors popped more.

Good luck on the podcasting. If there was not such a huge time difference I would love to be in on that. Especially since we pulled off a really good interview of you on my channel.:cool:

RiderInRed

The guy who rides in red
Jun 2, 2016
Armenia
www.vms-studio.com
I ride a
Yamaha
I forced YouTube to play at the highest setting which was 1080p60?

Anyway, the second camera seemed a little more crisp and the colors popped more.

Good luck on the podcasting. If there was not such a huge time difference I would love to be in on that. Especially since we pulled off a really good interview of you on my channel.:cool:
Thanks for the feedback! I also liked the wider view showing my dash/controls!

For the podcast. I think I'll have you on one of those! You were honestly the first person I had in mind hehe. Let me see how I'm gonna go about it and I'll let you know!

Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
The main issue is it doesn't have replaceable batteries, so if I go out for a day I can only get around 60-70min at 1080/60 on it, it I run a powerbank it'll go all day long and more! :)

RiderInRed

The guy who rides in red
Jun 2, 2016
Armenia
www.vms-studio.com
I ride a
Yamaha
The main issue is it doesn't have replaceable batteries, so if I go out for a day I can only get around 60-70min at 1080/60 on it, it I run a powerbank it'll go all day long and more! :)
Wonder how would your GoPro Hero 5 black compare in terms of battery power? I really hate having poewrbanks with me, but I'm fine if i have to change the battery

Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
battery life on the 5 Black is similar to the 5 session. You are probs better off looking at the Hero 7 Silver which is at a good price point and is supposedly the equivalent specs as the Hero 6 Black

RiderInRed

The guy who rides in red
Jun 2, 2016
Armenia
www.vms-studio.com
I ride a
Yamaha
battery life on the 5 Black is similar to the 5 session. You are probs better off looking at the Hero 7 Silver which is at a good price point and is supposedly the equivalent specs as the Hero 6 Black
Thanks man, I'm not sure if I'm willing to shell out that much money for just a facecam, but I'll see how things go.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chaosnaut Members Vlogs 10