I Bought Myself A New Bike For My Birthday!

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
Picked up a 2012 Harley Davidson Dyna Glide Switchback FLD a few weeks ago! One of the nice things about the deal I got on it was what the previous owner had already upgraded on the bike. New exhaust, intake and FP3 are one part. Braided throttle and clutch cables. Braided oil line and a nice highway bar. There were an abundance of skulls on this bike which I have already taken off, but I think I will be able to sell those on craigslist or facebook market place easily.

IMG_3600.JPG

IMG_3591.JPG

IMG_3598.JPG

IMG_3608.JPG

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Like I said on your video mate, bike looks awesome and sounds great! :)

Reactions: LoneWolfer

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
Nice! Are those handlebars aftermarket?

I beleive they are the set that came standard on this model, but as with any used bike, I am not entirley sure, but they look a lot like the ones on the product shots of the bike from 2012. The cables are all steel braided upgrades, I know that, along with the stage one intake, exhaust and tuner in the bike. The dealer didn't even know there was an FP3 in it. They just thought the ECM had been reflashed by Harley.

motosera

Weirdo, mosher, freak
Jun 4, 2020
Cambridgeshire UK
www.motosera.com
I ride a
Honda CBR1100XX and Buel XB9R Custom
I beleive they are the set that came standard on this model, but as with any used bike, I am not entirley sure, but they look a lot like the ones on the product shots of the bike from 2012. The cables are all steel braided upgrades, I know that, along with the stage one intake, exhaust and tuner in the bike. The dealer didn't even know there was an FP3 in it. They just thought the ECM had been reflashed by Harley.

You're right they are stock bars.

It's a good looking bike, good mile muncher if that's your bag. The FP3's wake them up a good bit. Enjoy it!

Reactions: LoneWolfer

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts