Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxicbeaver

Wannabie Member
Dec 27, 2011
Dumfires, Scotland
I ride a
Suzuki GSX650F
Hi all Scott aka Toxicbeaver here, thought i better introduce myself as i have been lurking about this forum for a couple of weeks now soaking up all this info on Vloggin. I live in Dumfries Scotland and have decided to give Vlogging a bash , im using a drift stealth but aint got a mic as of yet that will come in the near future though. My bikes a 2010 suzuki gsx650f that i love to bits and plan to do a few road trips in 2012, so the drift will get plenty of use. Hobbies are riding my bike and flying my big ol kites down the beach.....thats about it for the now, so again hiya from me and hope to chat to you all soon on here or maybe at one of the meets.

gpzDave

Wannabie Member
Sep 25, 2011
Fife, Scotland
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Triumph Speed Four & Honda FES125
Hi Scott and welcome along, good to see yet another vlogger in Scotland.

Back in January 2011 I'm pretty sure that there were only about 2 or 3 motovloggers in Scotland besides me (2wheelsteve and a few others whose names I forget). And the last few weeks there has been plenty of new members signing up on here which is really great to see. We'll need to get a day run organised for next summer or something and we can all meet-up.

Toxicbeaver

Wannabie Member
Dec 27, 2011
Dumfires, Scotland
I ride a
Suzuki GSX650F
Thanks for the welcome folks :) A scottish meet up ( i feel a plan hatching ) sounds good too me defo get that sorted , I just watched your camping in scotland vid Friz ,looked a blast :) the bit you camped at was that the new galloway forest? the service station you stopped at Dumfries is about 5 mins for me :) 10feetup its a good road from here upto Ayr, so you never know i might pop up :)

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
Yeah it was. That's awesome :p it was really amazing there. Even along the border, scotland is so different to England.

Scottishrider2011

Wannabie Member
Nov 24, 2011
I ride a
Honda CBR600F
Welcome mate, we definately need to have some sort of meetup in the summer for all the Scottish folk, tons of us on here now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts