How to tell if you bike is really sweet!

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
You get these guys checking it out :D

20210909_Yellow Jacket on bike.jpg

During my recent motocamping trip, these yellow jackets were on the bike every morning and evening just walking all over like they owned it.

Turns out the tree above me had very tiny sap mist that fell on the bike. I figure it was as good as any bike alarm to deter nosey people.

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
I get bees committing suicide on my windshield all the time. Maybe my windshield is sweet? :D

• Haha
Reactions: R-Rated

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
Bikes reflect their owner's personality a little ;)
This is very true though. When I was younger I used to ride Harleys and wear leather, go to rallys, not wear gear, etc. Today I am older and I own a Goldwing and wear almost ATGATT, I don't bother with rallys, and I ride with a cupholder and a cup of water. The bikes I've owned over my years really did reflect who I was at the time!

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
This is very true though. When I was younger I used to ride Harleys and wear leather, go to rallys, not wear gear, etc. Today I am older and I own a Goldwing and wear almost ATGATT, I don't bother with rallys, and I ride with a cupholder and a cup of water. The bikes I've owned over my years really did reflect who I was at the time!
Funny because when I younger I could not afford a Harley, but rode a Honda and went to rallies, biker bars, rode without gear, and had hair.

Now I can afford a Harley, nice gear, take long trips, but my hair went missing!

Life is full of compromises.

curb-your-enthusiasm-larry-david.gif

Drakhen99

The Forrest Gump of Motovloggers
Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR

Gee, I ride a Harley, almost ATGATT, no rallies but I have a cupholder for my coffee. But I see y'alls point:

I am loud, slow, sexy and needed lots of customization to get where I'm at :D

-John

• Haha
Reactions: nophix and R-Rated

Edu_BR

EduGrigoletto
Oct 16, 2021
Sao Paulo, Brazil
www.instagram.com
I ride a
Yamaha XTZ Tenere 250
Honda ADV 150
Funny because when I younger I could not afford a Harley, but rode a Honda and went to rallies, biker bars, rode without gear, and had hair.

Now I can afford a Harley, nice gear, take long trips, but my hair went missing!

Life is full of compromises.

View attachment 6017
Just bee yourself :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B.Vation Moto Photos! 3
HippoDrone Moto Photos! 2