Feedback Needed How about these transitions?

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
The footage looks great with your beautiful weather, winter in the UK kills the quality of 360 footage from my rides
Credit goes to the universe for this one. This was a rare day where the humidity was down, the temp was not yet freezing, the sun was out with just enough clouds, and I remembered to wear pants.

Seriously though, the American Motovloggers that live in the western US get better skies than we here in the southeast. We get a whitish blue sky from the humidity most of the year or complete overcast.

Drakhen99

The Forrest Gump of Motovloggers
Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
Nicely done! Whenever I do a music section, I try for transitions like that, cuts on the beat, that sort of thing.

One thing you can try, if you're using a faster tempo track, is to cut a quick section between 2 beats and slide the footage back about 1/3 of a second, like between 2 snare drum beats... it really pumps up the video IMO.

-John

Reactions: YBGuy and R-Rated

Drakhen99

The Forrest Gump of Motovloggers
Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
Cuts on the beat is solid for sure.

I usually get lucky and my cuts are either on point or need 1-5 frame adjustments to be on the beat. It's a neat feeling when the cuts line up to the music track I selected, at least for the most part. Slight adjustments and done!

-John

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts