Hoverbike? Sure! Let me get my wallet. . .

R-Rated

Have Fun!
Aug 4, 2016
Clarksville to Nashville, TN
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
https://www.hoversurf.com/orderyours

Now, if the price does not get you then stepping off before the blade spins down might.

Seriously though. I would love to have one. If I were (riding?flying?Flyding? ) would I need to have a drone license and be restricted where I could film?

Either way, I am thinking I would like one. I even have in mind the riding gear:

speeder-thumb.jpg

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
Philadelphia/South Jersey
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
More than just a drone license, probably a full pilots as well. Yeah, that looks really dangerous, both for the rider and anyone or thing it hits. Then there's the threat of a bird strike, or even hitting a drone itself.

A good concept, but too soon to begin marketing. We're having enough problems with self driving cars to now worry about what's flying above us.

- Wolf

Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Have Fun!
Aug 4, 2016
Clarksville to Nashville, TN
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
More than just a drone license, probably a full pilots as well. Yeah, that looks really dangerous, both for the rider and anyone or thing it hits. Then there's the threat of a bird strike, or even hitting a drone itself.

A good concept, but too soon to begin marketing. We're having enough problems with self driving cars to now worry about what's flying above us.

- Wolf
Good points. Should we wait for the self driving hoverbike?

Reactions: scooterwuf

Latest posts

Winners Video

Want your video here?
Supported by Suffolk SEO who helps maintain this site.

Winners Video

Want your video here?

Top Posters Past 30 days

Latest posts

Winners Video

Want your video here?