Hi Ya From Canberra Australia

Bb rider

Wannabie Member
Jan 24, 2017
I ride a
2003 CBR1100xx super blackbird
Hi motorvloggers, I'm b bird rider. Just about to start up vlogging/ filming my moto adventures and general chit chat vlog in and around Canberra / south NSW area with my cbr1100xx. I've been riding for about 15yrs.

Just purchased a sena prism tube ( for starters) and will start filming soon. Hopefully within the next week or two. I have a 600d as well for some static shooting on corners etc if time permits or I can be bothered. But thought it would be good to record some awesome corners if it comes up.

Just thought it will be a fun way of recording trips or what's on my mind. As a lot of my friends ask what it's like and I thought why not video it.

I've downloaded hit4express for editing and once I have some footage I should probably work out how that works as well

Reactions: HippoDrone

Bb rider

Wannabie Member
Jan 24, 2017
I ride a
2003 CBR1100xx super blackbird
Got to love technology. Gone out and recorded a few rides. Probably enough to create an intro and about 2 videos, went to start editing and my brand new laptop just shit it self . Under warranty but had to be sent away to get fixed. Yay!!

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts