Hi From The French Ride In Thailand!!!

TaDydrift

TaDy's Garage
Jan 19, 2017
Thailand
I ride a
Kawasaki Ninja 250 SE 2012
HI, My Name Is Tanguy but my friends call me TaDy ( nickname since i race karts )
So i am Half French/Thai, I spent most of my time in France but now i am in Thailand for about 6 years.
And i ride my first Bike with is a 2012 Ninja 250 SE it,s been 4 - 5 years that own and ride it now, inluding 2 years of racing experience.

I will go back to France in a few months, because i planned to join the air force, so i decided to spend my time on making motovlogs and videos that could help other foreign riders if they were deciding to spend holidays and ride in Thailand, i also know a foreign riders in Thailand community so i will as well make some videos to introduce those communities.

Most of my videos will be about Fun rides, Night group rides, Long trip rides, some fun stuffs that you will find only in Thailand!!!, and some nice places to visit aswell.

So thank you for letting me join the motovloging community!!!

My channel for now as only a few videos so i will update my new contents every time i get something interesting.

P.S : here is a picture of my lil'Nin that i just finished repainting out of spray cans ( 2 Weeks work )

Attachments

• IMG_20170113_180626.jpg
    IMG_20170113_180626.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 262
Reactions: HippoDrone

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts