Not open for further replies.

wulfie916

Wannabie Member
Aug 17, 2013
scotland
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2002 Honda CRF450R
Hey everyone jono here in Scotland not quite sure what i can expect from doing this but ive given it a go the last few weeks and here are my results so far.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrWulfie916

it would help if i actually had a roadworthy bike i traded a perfectly running vtr1000 for the crf450 i have now and im ITCHING to get out back on the road and take to some dirt tracks and do some proper vlog's!! haha

well nways nice to meet ya's all and any tips or tricks fire them my way haha *i need them lol*

cya's

wulfie.

Kimi the Worm

Wannabie Member
Jun 22, 2012
Inverness
I ride a
Bandit GSF600S K3
Welcome and subbed....

Hopefully another person to show what this wonderful country has to offer (although I am still confident I have the most Scottish accent)

wulfie916

Wannabie Member
Aug 17, 2013
scotland
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2002 Honda CRF450R
Kimi the Worm said:
Welcome and subbed....

Hopefully another person to show what this wonderful country has to offer (although I am still confident I have the most Scottish accent)

yes i can tell kimi haha i sub'd ya as well mate ive ridden along loch ness too many times to count cracking road when you get a clear run at it :D

TheDiabeticBiker

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Scotland
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha MT07
Ducati Monster 600
Kimi the Worm said:
Welcome and subbed....

Haha an idea for a challenge. Which Scottish vlogger has the most Scottish accent lol!

wulfie916

Wannabie Member
Aug 17, 2013
scotland
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2002 Honda CRF450R
AlfistiKid said:
Kimi the Worm said:
Welcome and subbed....

Haha an idea for a challenge. Which Scottish vlogger has the most Scottish accent lol!

well i would say anyone fer glasgae would win hands down ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts