Hello MotoVloggers! New biker here

dudeNigel

Wannabie Member
Feb 1, 2018
India
I ride a
Bajaj V15
I am Nigel, from India.

If I was told few years ago that I would be riding a motorcycle one day, I would have laughed it off. Because, motorcycle's didn't make sense to me - why would anyone ride motorcycle ( other than financial reasons ) under blazing hot sun in guttery roads with crazy traffic when they could be lot more comfortable inside an AC car?!

I was also very intimidated by the gear shifting process in motorcycles..

Anyway, at some point in 2017, I realised that I was bored with driving. Driving felt like a chore. May be it has to do with with being too comfortable with yourself. I needed a new toy, a new challenge.

That is when I started looking at motorcycles and the BMW G310GS stole my heart. I think the specs of this bike hits the sweet spot for my ideal bike and the environment that I live in. I know many of bikers talk low about this bike because it was made in India, but reviews are all pretty positive so far.

But there are some problems - BMW G310GS is not available here until later half of 2018. Also, I didn't know how to ride a motorcycle. I needed a motorcycle to learn before 310GS arrives.

So last December, I bought my first bike. Against everyone's recommendations and suggestions, I bought a brand new Bajaj V15 - a 150 cc motorbike. Other than it's head lights, the bike looks cool and unique. It looks like a mini cafe racer in some sorts. And it is the most affordable 150 cc bike in the market.

I plan to travel a lot in coming months. I hope to cross 15,000 km on this baby before this year.

I like making videos but I find it intimidating mostly because I am too self conscious. But this is a great challenge I can work on.

I wish to travel all over the world, and I'm sure I will find this community very useful.

By the way, I really liked the dark theme on this forum :)

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I am Nigel, from India.

If I was told few years ago that I would be riding a motorcycle one day, I would have laughed it off. Because, motorcycle's didn't make sense to me - why would anyone ride motorcycle ( other than financial reasons ) under blazing hot sun in guttery roads with crazy traffic when they could be lot more comfortable inside an AC car?!

I was also very intimidated by the gear shifting process in motorcycles..

Anyway, at some point in 2017, I realised that I was bored with driving. Driving felt like a chore. May be it has to do with with being too comfortable with yourself. I needed a new toy, a new challenge.

That is when I started looking at motorcycles and the BMW G310GS stole my heart. I think the specs of this bike hits the sweet spot for my ideal bike and the environment that I live in. I know many of bikers talk low about this bike because it was made in India, but reviews are all pretty positive so far.

But there are some problems - BMW G310GS is not available here until later half of 2018. Also, I didn't know how to ride a motorcycle. I needed a motorcycle to learn before 310GS arrives.

So last December, I bought my first bike. Against everyone's recommendations and suggestions, I bought a brand new Bajaj V15 - a 150 cc motorbike. Other than it's head lights, the bike looks cool and unique. It looks like a mini cafe racer in some sorts. And it is the most affordable 150 cc bike in the market.

I plan to travel a lot in coming months. I hope to cross 15,000 km on this baby before this year.

I like making videos but I find it intimidating mostly because I am too self conscious. But this is a great challenge I can work on.

I wish to travel all over the world, and I'm sure I will find this community very useful.

By the way, I really liked the dark theme on this forum :)
Welcome to the forum and to riding.

Reactions: dudeNigel

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Hi Nigel,
Nice introduction there :) Biking is an awesome way of getting about, am glad you are enjoying your journey.
Regarding your confidence levels with videoing your rides, it will come, you just need to practice. Just try talking to yourself outloud when riding and it will get easier.
Stick a photo up of your bike mate, I do like a cafe racers look! :)

Reactions: dudeNigel

dudeNigel

Wannabie Member
Feb 1, 2018
India
I ride a
Bajaj V15
Hi Nigel,
Nice introduction there :) Biking is an awesome way of getting about, am glad you are enjoying your journey.
Regarding your confidence levels with videoing your rides, it will come, you just need to practice. Just try talking to yourself outloud when riding and it will get easier.
Stick a photo up of your bike mate, I do like a cafe racers look! :)

I don't have a good photo of my bike but this is what it looks like:

v-15_ocean_blue.jpg

Reactions: HippoDrone

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts