Hello From Wisconsin!

Tugboat

Wannabie Member
Mar 15, 2016
I ride a
2009 Yamaha YZF-R1; 1997 Suzuki GSXR-600
Hello,

Some people call me Tugboat. I'm 29. I just started riding last year and wanted to share my experience.

I ride a 2009 Yamaha R1. I also ride a 1997 Suzuki gsxr-600. Learned how to ride quickly and jumped to the 1000cc. My goal for this season is to post 1 video a week for as long as i can. The agenda of this vlog a week is to spread positive vibes while enjoying a relaxing safe ride. I wasn't so safe my first year.. I deleted most of the footage I recorded in fear.

This new season brings my new v-log. A new path in my own personal life. And a brand spanking new paint job on the R1!!

Before:IMG_0239.JPG

During:IMG_0446.JPGIMG_0449.JPG

I have little to no editing experience and have one video I released last week to show the karma of things during my first year.
Any comments advice likes or even dislikes are welcome. Happy you-tubing!
(link cannot be posted will edit when available!)
~Tugboat

Tugboat

Wannabie Member
Mar 15, 2016
I ride a
I'm freaking out as well!! Everyday I go to the garage and cry looking at my baby all naked and cold. haha

~Should be done within the next few weeks hopefully. I have a friend doing a pearl white over everything first. Then its the custom copper metallic orange to go over it. Depending on what my friend wants to do we are either doing a Crystal FX effect or something different over the pearl white. It's gonna be super clean :)

Perks of living with a custom painter.

Tugboat

Wannabie Member
Mar 15, 2016
I ride a
Welcome! Is your name a reference to a vape brand? Ive heard of it before!
There is a vape brand named after me?? Sweet maybe i can get some endorsements lol. No my name comes from a childhood story of when I was playing with a tugboat.

Tugboat

Wannabie Member
Mar 15, 2016
I ride a
Welcome! Where at in Wisconsin? I lived in WI for a few years. Beautiful area. :)

I'm around the Eagle / Waukesha / Hartland area mostly. Lots of curvy low speed roads to learn on :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dillon159 Introduce Yourself! 2