Has anyone heard or experienced Talentsy?

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
So I get a couple of emails from a group called Talentsy and they all read along this line:

"Hey again,

I hope you’re doing well, my friend.

A few days ago, I contacted you on behalf of Talentsy. We’re a passionate bunch, helping creators win on YouTube via hard work and commitment to your success.

Would you allow us to tell you more about our services on the phone? If not, we would be delighted to explain via email, so let me know what works best for you.

Regards,"

I made me wonder and I did some online research. Seems other small YouTube creators also wondered about them too.

Here are my concerns:

- there seems be an inconsistency between their statement "We’re a passionate bunch, helping creators win on YouTube via hard work and commitment to your success." and the lack of addressing me even by channel name?

- Why have they only recently reached out to my channel? Could it be due to me being only 95 subs from monetization and getting about 17,516 watch hours in the past 12 months?

- The group name seems to be a play on Banksy's name. So it there one or maybe more folks? Their website shows only a few faces and they claim to have branches in different parts of the globe where small creators can meet with them in person.

So what do you all think?

WheelyPerd

Everywhere @WheeliePerd
May 18, 2017
South Africa
I ride a
Triumph Tiger 800 XCx
Never heard of them, but they seem like a premium "grow your YT channel". They dont really specify how though...

I've always been weary of things like this, however you could argue its marketing.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
I don't open any unsolicited emails, straight in the spam folder.

lupin

2016 Solar Bear Champion.
Jul 5, 2015
Australia
www.imlupz.com
I ride a
FZ1N
Sounds like just another multi channel network. Steer clear.

*Edit* Just had a look at the website. Its not even a MCN you have to pay $7.99 per a month to be a member.

SighBored

@thesighbored
Jan 18, 2015
Malaysia
www.thesighbored.com
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki ZX-6R
I think I may have come across their email before.. But I just declined, zero interest to join any kind of MCN (or anything similar).

If you don't see any benefit for you (apart from their sweet promises), that should be good enough of an indicator to just walk away from it. :)

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts