Harley Sportster head & rocker cover gasket update

B.Vation

@Bikervation
Feb 28, 2019
Wiltshire
I ride a
2007 Harley Davidson Sportster XL1200R Roadster
Hi all, Just finished a long day putting the barrels and head on so totally knackered, put some bolts in the wrong place but managed to realise before it was too late. The whole thing takes ages when filming by yourself and I’m new to the whole thing and think my nerves show through. Still I’ve seen some early stuff from what are now polished YouTubers and they were just a diabolical as I am. Should be putting the loom back together and exhausts on in the next few days and then fire the old girl up.

Will be posting the video within a week (it will be number 6 in this series) but I’m showing all my mistakes as well so people can get a good idea as to what’s involved when you take on a project that’s on the edge of your comfort zone. Chris

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
One of my most viewed vids is me doing a terrible job of installing an exhaust. My thoughts are, if you are not happy with the ending of the video, possibly don't post it. If you are lucky enough to be able to refilm it, do so.... it will work in your channels favour.

B.Vation

@Bikervation
Feb 28, 2019
Wiltshire
I ride a
2007 Harley Davidson Sportster XL1200R Roadster
One of my most viewed vids is me doing a terrible job of installing an exhaust. My thoughts are, if you are not happy with the ending of the video, possibly don't post it. If you are lucky enough to be able to re-film it, do so.... it will work in your channels favour.
I actually like trying to keep it real, we all make mistakes and most are probably not qualified bike mechanics, so like me and would benefit from someone else making the mistake for them. Will be editing it over the next few days and see whether or not to load it up to my site.:)

• Love
Reactions: HippoDrone

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts