Hands up if you ........

RideOnTwo

Smart Ass
Jun 14, 2019
Massachusetts USA
I ride a
BMW F750GS
If I'm going to use a day off it will be for riding as the summers are short. I think I would rather post a day late. For me it's hobby so the deadline is soft!

Editing I just do a little at a time, make a few edits save, come back tomorrow. Unless you are down to the wire then it gets rushed and quite frankly rushed is not usually the best from most. I know there are people that do their best when under pressure but I find that when you have time to think it through it usually comes out better. When I have rushed I have noticed after I got it to youtube that something was missing and had edit and reload to YouTube. I always do a watch before I upload, just to make sure everything made it!

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
When I have rushed I have noticed after I got it to youtube that something was missing and had edit and reload to YouTube. I always do a watch before I upload, just to make sure everything made it!
I really wish I'd not felt under pressure to get my last trackday video out, I think it really shows compared to the previous trackday vid I made, which is more frustrating as I was riding better on the most recent one! :D
It is def worth having a full watch through of a video before putting it on YouTube, so easy to have forgotten to do something... I just found a vid I was going to post tomorrow had no logo on it, so I've scheduled a different one and re-edited the other with my logo on it to use another day now.

• Love
Reactions: RideOnTwo

RideOnTwo

Smart Ass
Jun 14, 2019
Massachusetts USA
I ride a
BMW F750GS
I had similar thing happen. I used subtitles in the video instead of using the fusion to add text. When the video rendered the subtitles were not there as I have to render it in a different format. I unfortunately realised this after I had uploaded it. Worked through it and still got it done but it was finished later than usual.

Reactions: HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
I've got so many videos banked and ready to go I can afford to take some time off from editing. My channels is to small right now to have up to date videos from the same week. Some of them I put up are a month old.
I always keep videos banked, I even have one on my to do list that is a year + old, it may get deleted soon though. You never know when you are going to get ill, bike/trike break down etc. so having some stuff to keep you going is a must. I put up 2 vids a week in our summer, and try to keep that going as far into winter as I can, now I have a dirty bike, I should be able to go all year... but I am limited on the lanes I can ride the dirt, so have to be careful not to over do them which means I must have some banked videos from the summer to use to break them up a bit! :)

Reactions: WheelyPerd

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts