Got my first shot!

Drakhen99

The Forrest Gump of Motovloggers
Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
Congrats! Gotta love a biker who rides up to get their shot or COVID test on a bike ...

Somewhere I have pics of me riding up to the COVID testing center back in June or July. They had NO IDEA what to do with a biker ... the lady was like, "put your ID and insurance card on the inside of your windshield"... I pointed out that my stuff would fall into the fairing and the windshield was both tinted and curved, so she couldn't read it anyway... and suggested I just hold my info out for her to read. She obliged.

How'd you get that shot, er, camera view?

-John

Reactions: GandD and R-Rated

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Congrats! Gotta love a biker who rides up to get their shot or COVID test on a bike ...

Somewhere I have pics of me riding up to the COVID testing center back in June or July. They had NO IDEA what to do with a biker ... the lady was like, "put your ID and insurance card on the inside of your windshield"... I pointed out that my stuff would fall into the fairing and the windshield was both tinted and curved, so she couldn't read it anyway... and suggested I just hold my info out for her to read. She obliged.

How'd you get that shot, er, camera view?

-John

How did I get that picture?

tenor.gif

SweetTripl

Sweet Triple
Mar 23, 2021
United Kingdom
I ride a
Triumph Street Triple R
How did I get that picture?

View attachment 5648
Also following to find out who took the photo....? Partner in a car following also going for their shot is my bet!.... The things we do to get good footage/pictures? Here's a picture of my mate who claims he set up his go pro at the side of the road to film himself leaning to wheelie. We all recon he actually got his wife to stand in the bushes and film for him!! lol.

Mark wheelie.jpg

Mark wheelie.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: GandD

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
I don't get my 1st shot until April 24th. I should look into one of those drive through places though, might be easier to get it. Not a bad idea doing it on the bike either!!!! :D

AlanSmith7

Wannabie Member
Aug 17, 2020
I ride a
Suzuki Hayabusa
Harley Davidson Dyna Fatbob
Good job, I wish you will get some good shots in the upcoming days.

• Love
Reactions: R-Rated

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
I get my second shot on Saturday. Hoping the weather cooperates so that I can ride out there. The route down to the Vaccination site is one of my favorite rides in all of Connecticut. One small issue is that I just did a video testing the decibel level of my bikes, and Johnny Law will be all over that place as they are the ones hosting the Clinic!

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I get my second shot on Saturday. Hoping the weather cooperates so that I can ride out there. The route down to the Vaccination site is one of my favorite rides in all of Connecticut. One small issue is that I just did a video testing the decibel level of my bikes, and Johnny Law will be all over that place as they are the ones hosting the Clinic!

Just coast on in all sly like ;)

Reactions: HippoDrone

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts