cruisin650

Wannabie Member
Nov 24, 2012
Melbourne, AUS
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2009 Suzuki GSX650F
Hi there.

Thought I would introduce myself. The name I go by is 'cruisin650' and currently only have the one channel on YouTube. Nothing else.

Currently reside in the northern suburbs of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.

I work in the computer software business, not as a programmer as such, but more so support services and management.

Riding my trusty 2009 Suzuki GSX650F. It is a power reduced model for what we call 'LAMS' over there in AUS (it is short for Learner Approved Motorcycle Scheme). Although purchased in mid 2011, it was bought brand new for just shy of $8000 including all on roads - it was a display model which was never ridden. Fantastic bike to own and ride for starters.

Starting V-logging because I like to observe things as I go past I guess. Putting it on YouTube I suppose puts it out there more so for opinion if I have something to say. Plus I like watching others and seeing the other side of the world through someone else's point of view. It adds an interesting dimension to things.

What camera do I use? Well I only have the one really. It is a DriftHD. Nothing too special about it. It does the job nicely and handles the elements of Melbourne. Currently thinking about other mounting options other than on top of my helmet where it always sits at the moment.

If you want to take a look at what I have done so far with my blogs, you can see them here at http://www.youtube.com/cruisin650.

Any tips or constructive criticisms most welcome. If there are any out there from Melbourne feel free to give us a shout out as well. Would be good to meet up with like minded motorcyclists - my current friends just don't get how awesome motorbiking really is HAHAHA.

... bye for now!

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)

ariderslife

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Melbourne - Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Currently: 2004 CB 919 - Previous rides - Honda Hornet 600 aka CB599 - Previous: 1999 Honda VTR 250: Previous Honda f4i - Previous: CBR 929 Previous: DRZ400sm: Previous 2006 gsxr 600: Previous 1989 Honda Spada VT250
welcome to the fourm, good to see another local

Mr AusAdventure

Adventure is as Adventure does
Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki V-Strom DL650 + A MTB!
G'day mate. Welcome to the motovlogging world! Good to see another Aussie here and Happy Australia Day for Saturday! :D

I already saw you in the background of Nerb's video on Permeate! :lol:

I used to live in Melbourne but am on the Gold Coast these days.

I understand your frustration at not having motorcycling friends. I was like that for a while up here apart from one good mate, but I am meeting more and more people to ride with as time goes on.

But I have just subbed to your channel and am looking forward to getting to know you as I have Nerb and others over the last little while.

Cheers.

Bill :)

cruisin650

Wannabie Member
Nov 24, 2012
Melbourne, AUS
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2009 Suzuki GSX650F
Thanks guys for the welcome and those whom sub'd. Look forward to seeing a few more around Melbourne (or finding them).

Nerb, it only took me three hours but I found the password for this site. It appears like we were talking about the other week I had setup this account some time ago but never used it yet.

ariderslife, you never know if I'll see you in the area. I see that you are a regular on Spencer Street which is only around the corner from my work in Port Melbourne. Love the petes people vids by the way - worth 100pts each if you get them :D

Mr AusAdventure, been thinking about joining a motorbike club for a bit of social outing in motorcycling.

ariderslife

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Melbourne - Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Currently: 2004 CB 919 - Previous rides - Honda Hornet 600 aka CB599 - Previous: 1999 Honda VTR 250: Previous Honda f4i - Previous: CBR 929 Previous: DRZ400sm: Previous 2006 gsxr 600: Previous 1989 Honda Spada VT250
apparently we do have accents... yeh-na

Status
Not open for further replies.