first world motovlogger ever...

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
this is very interesting but cant find sources on the internet!

We were joking around a little. :)

Goose is a fictional character from the first Mad Max movie. The photo is real though because that is how the film shot some of the chase scenes. As you can see from the photo, it was very challenging for both rider and camera operator.

Good luck with your research. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Reactions: EtalesVlog

EtalesVlog

e-Tales Travel Vlog
Oct 6, 2018
Greece
www.facebook.com
I ride a
YS125
We were joking around a little. :)

Goose is a fictional character from the first Mad Max movie. The photo is real though because that is how the film shot some of the chase scenes. As you can see from the photo, it was very challenging for both rider and camera operator.
haha okkk!!! :)))) and i thought that the co -rider is a great buddy!!!

Reactions: R-Rated

Theodor

Don't wannabe
Nov 16, 2017
Estonia
I ride a
Valkyrie 1500
Billmaa was doing his thing when youtue started. Probably not the first though, but one of the first.
He has died recently though.

M13

Wannabie Member
Dec 8, 2023
I ride a
Yamaha scooter.....and a Ninja.
Some (including Wikipedia in the US) attribute M13 with posting motovlogs on YouTube as far back as 2006.

I have to wonder though, since YouTube was 2005 does that mean any motorcycle documentary prior to that is out of consideration? After all a motovlog is merely stories on camera.

Think about the films like "On any Sunday"...https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_Any_Sunday
I was the first person to stick a camera inside my helmet and record vlogs for YouTube. I also remember the day we invented the WORD motovlog...and it caught on. Was talking with some friends on a chat box thing on my website. And we came up with it.

For the longest time I was the most subscribed motovlogger in the world. And for an even longer time I had the most total views. That time has gone by. I went from making 5k a month from YouTube to 15 bucks a month. Younger cooler people with better editing skills came along. Such is life. :)

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I was the first person to stick a camera inside my helmet and record vlogs for YouTube. I also remember the day we invented the WORD motovlog...and it caught on. Was talking with some friends on a chat box thing on my website. And we came up with it.

For the longest time I was the most subscribed motovlogger in the world. And for an even longer time I had the most total views. That time has gone by. I went from making 5k a month from YouTube to 15 bucks a month. Younger cooler people with better editing skills came along. Such is life. :)
It is good to meet you. Was the liss in revenue about the time of the adpocolypse? (When Jake Paul had his video of the suicide forest and YouTube just happened to see a mass reduction in advertising)

M13

Wannabie Member
Dec 8, 2023
I ride a
Yamaha scooter.....and a Ninja.
It is good to meet you. Was the liss in revenue about the time of the adpocolypse? (When Jake Paul had his video of the suicide forest and YouTube just happened to see a mass reduction in advertising)
Yeah, they did an algorithm change that preferred newer videos to old. That hurt me bad. For the longest time when you searched for anything motorcycle related you got me. Because my videos had the most views with the most likes. But newer content creators felt that was unfair as they couldn't compete with the past. Which is valid. So over night I went from dominating the topic to somewhere on the 3rd page.

My "How to Ride a Motorcycle" videos has like 6 million views. But after the change it died. I'd have to reupload it every week or two to keep the income coming in.

Subsequent changes had subsequent big drops in revenue. I have a Patreon that still make a few hundred a month. So all is not lost.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts