Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Looked like a good turn out, well done for heading there by yourself! :)
I don't know of any UK events, I am a member of a Motosocial UK Fb group, but it is more a motovlogger thing.
I tend not to ride with folks I don't know, especially if they riding like that, recipe for disaster! :)

Reactions: HRMV and CafeBrakes

CafeBrakes

Coffee Brakes
Jul 26, 2019
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2018 Yamaha R3
2014 Honda CBR1000RR
Looked like a good turn out, well done for heading there by yourself! :)
I don't know of any UK events, I am a member of a Motosocial UK Fb group, but it is more a motovlogger thing.
I tend not to ride with folks I don't know, especially if they riding like that, recipe for disaster! :)
Thanks! Yeah, it's nice to know that most other riders are friendly especially the enthusiasts. Thats why i feel picky when people ask me to ride because I judge them on how they ride. Not trying to be mean but safe. Thats cool, I like how this group is worldwide. Keeps us riders all connected.

Reactions: HippoDrone

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
Evening

Yeah to be honest I've heard of Moto social on YouTube but never seen anything about it in the UK. Think it is something that could be promoted with very popular biker hubs such as Loomies and other biker cafes.
The UK is suffering big style with bike thefts so many people are not willing to meet in large numbers at events for fear of bikes being taken, being followed home etc.

Nice video though pal

Reactions: CafeBrakes

CafeBrakes

Coffee Brakes
Jul 26, 2019
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2018 Yamaha R3
2014 Honda CBR1000RR
Evening

Yeah to be honest I've heard of Moto social on YouTube but never seen anything about it in the UK. Think it is something that could be promoted with very popular biker hubs such as Loomies and other biker cafes.
The UK is suffering big style with bike thefts so many people are not willing to meet in large numbers at events for fear of bikes being taken, being followed home etc.

Nice video though pal

I definitely understand where you're coming from. We suffer from many bike thefts here too. I'm not sure how this specific company branches out there social meets, but maybe you guys can shoot them a message and host one at your side of town.

Thanks!

Haven't seen it in the NL as well.
Maybe something to come ;)

You guys should definitely host one of your own motosocials!

Reactions: HRMV

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO