Fed007 - Real Time Motovlogger Stats

fed007

Wannabie Member
Jun 27, 2016
I ride a
KTM 1290 Superduke R
Hi Guys, so I am taking the plunge to invest in building a platform for motovloggers. It is not a forum :) I repeat I am not building a forum :) It is pure stats only for pleasure and analytics.

In the most humble fashion I would like you guys to check out my progress as I post new stats on vloggers and create an interesting overview of the "motovlogosphere".

I can't post the link to my twitter or site yet since I don't have enough posts so maybe one of the mods can.

I have various stats I'll post over the weekend for ratios of motovlogger activity and other cools metrics. I can post app updates in this thread.

I am also going to post key information about how much the motovloggers at the top are making in $$ and where you rank and your momentum relative to others.

Today another vlogger added himself, so hopefully you guys can add yourself to the charts - I tweet out all new vloggers as well to show some gratitude.

Thx guys, looking forward to being part of this forum!

SalvageSV

Hopes he doesn't crash this month
Feb 18, 2016
Birmingham, AL
I ride a
Salvaged SV1000S
This sounds interesting. Also, it's not difficult to get enough posts to add a link. Contribute a little and come back with the link. That's probably your best option.

Reactions: dandoolittle

fed007

Wannabie Member
Jun 27, 2016
I ride a
KTM 1290 Superduke R
Yeah I'll do that while the boss isn't looking :)

SalvageSV

Feb 18, 2016
Birmingham, AL
I ride a
Salvaged SV1000S
You've got a typo ...

"Add me to the mailing list for new Motovloggers and Notovlogging News."

Cool app.

SalvageSV

Feb 18, 2016
Birmingham, AL
I ride a
Salvaged SV1000S
And I checked it out and it's an interesting thing, so I think it's okay to share the link. http://fed007.com/

He's currently tracking views, videos and subs of vloggers identified on the site. It's not a bad way to see where you rank in the grand scheme of things and discover some more vloggers. I'm thinking also a cool way to identify some collaborators.

fed007

Wannabie Member
Jun 27, 2016
I ride a
KTM 1290 Superduke R
Hi Guys sry for the MIA status - I have a new stats page coming this weekend which shows all the key ratios like views / video , views /sub.... there are a ton. Thanks for your support. I have jumped over 100 twitter followers.

Also if you want to help please submit any motovloggers you think would benefit from being on the list.

I am also going to create some bands of reporting for those of us motovloggers just starting out. I see some more position changes at those tiers which is pretty cool.

I think you guys will really like the $ money board as well which is about 2 weeks out.

I have made $ 1.02 USD so far so at this rate I'll get my ROI in 500,000 years.

Tty soon!

SalvageSV

Feb 18, 2016
Birmingham, AL
I ride a
Salvaged SV1000S
Hi Guys sry for the MIA status - I have a new stats page coming this weekend which shows all the key ratios like views / video , views /sub.... there are a ton. Thanks for your support. I have jumped over 100 twitter followers.

Also if you want to help please submit any motovloggers you think would benefit from being on the list.

I am also going to create some bands of reporting for those of us motovloggers just starting out. I see some more position changes at those tiers which is pretty cool.

I think you guys will really like the $ money board as well which is about 2 weeks out.

I have made $ 1.02 USD so far so at this rate I'll get my ROI in 500,000 years.

Tty soon!
Question ... do you plan to put any other videos on the side bar other than your own, or are you planning to make it a promotional tool for your channel permanently?

Reactions: Hypertard

fed007

Wannabie Member
Jun 27, 2016
I ride a
KTM 1290 Superduke R
@Hypertard - Add yourself to the list ! It's free!

@SalvageSV , I can promo one of your videos - The deal is you have to give the stats site a mention in your motovlog and of course say how cool we are :).

Generally I have been thinking it is a good promo service maybe to make some gas money in the future, but we are a long ways from that. That $ should come from dealers and sponsors ideally.

I am however more interested in helping others and having fun, so I'll gladly go to the bottom of the screen if you guys can give the stats site a mention in your vids.

FYI = I have some of the top vloggers following me now on twitter so make sure to tweet me and I'll re-tweet and put the vid in the side bar rotation.

The offer is open to everyone, if it gets busy I'll do a 10 vid featured rotation to keep the page "loadable"

Fed007

Reactions: Hypertard

lupin

2016 Solar Bear Champion.
Jul 5, 2015
Australia
www.imlupz.com
I ride a
FZ1N
May as well add myself for shits and giggles.

I can work out where I fit in so will be interesting to see if thats where your site puts me.

SalvageSV

Feb 18, 2016
Birmingham, AL
I ride a
Salvaged SV1000S
@SalvageSV , I can promo one of your videos - The deal is you have to give the stats site a mention in your motovlog and of course say how cool we are :).

Generally I have been thinking it is a good promo service maybe to make some gas money in the future, but we are a long ways from that. That $ should come from dealers and sponsors ideally.

I am however more interested in helping others and having fun, so I'll gladly go to the bottom of the screen if you guys can give the stats site a mention in your vids.

FYI = I have some of the top vloggers following me now on twitter so make sure to tweet me and I'll re-tweet and put the vid in the side bar rotation.

The offer is open to everyone, if it gets busy I'll do a 10 vid featured rotation to keep the page "loadable"

Fed007
I didn't mean that to come off as criticism, so my apologies if it did. I think that deal of adding a video that gives the site a shout is a great plan. I just wasn't sure if you had plans for anything else.

I sent you several entries yesterday. I see that you got me added but I don't see the others. Did they go through?

fed007

Wannabie Member
Jun 27, 2016
I ride a
KTM 1290 Superduke R
No worries! - Refresh is 24 hours - give or take a few , like tonight :) Subs = 0 yes if hidden. Maybe change that setting. I'll go run the refresh in about 45 min.

kryten

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
GSXR-600 and WR250R
You'll never catch me!

Oh, @fed007, what's the refresh rate for the stats? I also see that my subs show 0 ... I'm guessing because I've got them hidden?

Matt, I've been watching your sub count and a few of the other local guys just to see how you all were progressing and a while back your count was hidden. Just curious why you did that? Do you think it helps you get more subs? Just wondering. I've had some people criticize me over loosing subs since I've kinda started uploading again. I've considered hiding mine too just to shut people up that don't understand why it's happening. I've thought in the past that with a low sub count it might turn people off and keep them from subbing to have the sub count showing. I've just never bothered to take the time to go turn it off. Does is seem to have made any difference for you?

SalvageSV

Feb 18, 2016
Birmingham, AL
I ride a
Salvaged SV1000S
Matt, I've been watching your sub count and a few of the other local guys just to see how you all were progressing and a while back your count was hidden. Just curious why you did that? Do you think it helps you get more subs? Just wondering. I've had some people criticize me over loosing subs since I've kinda started uploading again. I've considered hiding mine too just to shut people up that don't understand why it's happening. I've thought in the past that with a low sub count it might turn people off and keep them from subbing to have the sub count showing. I've just never bothered to take the time to go turn it off. Does is seem to have made any difference for you?
I only just changed it based on that assumption. I figure that if the content was good then the lower sub count wouldn't scare people off.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts