Feedback Needed Enjoying the great weather while I can

F4celess

Cold
Dec 20, 2015
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer
Trying to hit a balance between music, views and talking. I'm a little concerned that my vids doesn't have enough substance and that my subjects are too mundane. Or that my coverage of said subjects is too shallow. I also suspect I pad out too much with music. My goals is to be a bit of a window into Norway for foreigners, as there aren't many active English-speaking motovloggers in Norway.
Would love to hear your thoughts.

Xconti

Wannabie Member
Sep 25, 2016
Azores Islands
I ride a
Honda NC 750x
Hello there F4celess.

Man,,,,,what a view. You live in a such a beatiful place. Congrats on that and thanks for sharing. It just gives us the energy to go there, ride, and feel that fresh air in the face with that wonderful landscape.

Regarding the content of the video. Please, don't get me wrong. I'm a very direct person. The music is not the best for the theme. The footage is transmitting peace, tranquility and you put an electronic dance music. It kinds go off the purpose.

I'm no expert at all. Ehehe. It's just my opiniion.

In general, liked the video. Thanks for sharing

Cheers from Azores Islands Portugal

F4celess

Cold
Dec 20, 2015
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer
Hello there F4celess.

Man,,,,,what a view. You live in a such a beatiful place. Congrats on that and thanks for sharing. It just gives us the energy to go there, ride, and feel that fresh air in the face with that wonderful landscape.

Regarding the content of the video. Please, don't get me wrong. I'm a very direct person. The music is not the best for the theme. The footage is transmitting peace, tranquility and you put an electronic dance music. It kinds go off the purpose.

I'm no expert at all. Ehehe. It's just my opiniion.

In general, liked the video. Thanks for sharing

Cheers from Azores Islands Portugal

Thanks for the honest feedback. Yeah when I look at it after the fact the music is a bit intense for the landscape. I had the action of riding in mind when I picked it out but I realize that it's the landscape I'm showing off.

Consider the fact that I live in the less impressive parts of Norway, if you want to see some really amazing views before I get to make vids on them, look up Snikkeren MC on Youtube, he lives in the good stuff. He speaks Norwegian with no captions though.

Again, thanks!

Xconti

Wannabie Member
Sep 25, 2016
Azores Islands
I ride a
Honda NC 750x
Thanks for the honest feedback. Yeah when I look at it after the fact the music is a bit intense for the landscape. I had the action of riding in mind when I picked it out but I realize that it's the landscape I'm showing off.

Consider the fact that I live in the less impressive parts of Norway, if you want to see some really amazing views before I get to make vids on them, look up Snikkeren MC on Youtube, he lives in the good stuff. He speaks Norwegian with no captions though.

Again, thanks!
I just look it up for Snikkeren MC, and really good footage of Norway. Offcourse I didn't understand anything he said, with the exception of the word "Youtube". Ahahaha. That one I understood.

If you are curious, please check the following video. It's in portuguese but I have putted directly to the non spoken part. Just the view. Hope you enjoy it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: F4celess

F4celess

Cold
Dec 20, 2015
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer
I just look it up for Snikkeren MC, and really good footage of Norway. Offcourse I didn't understand anything he said, with the exception of the word "Youtube". Ahahaha. That one I understood.

If you are curious, please check the following video. It's in portuguese but I have putted directly to the non spoken part. Just the view. Hope you enjoy it :)
What a view on the top there.

Reminds me of back when I used to greenlane on my 50cc dirtbike
1528295461146.png

bike is a 04' Husquarna WR50 rebranded as CH-Racing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Xconti

TWWaffle

Waffles
Mar 9, 2018
Houston
m.youtube.com
I ride a
2011 Zx6r/2008 Sportster 1200
I can't say it enough, but I love that scenery. Some of those corners were pretty narrow! Continue to ride safe! I like your choice of music as well :)

Reactions: F4celess

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
How you getting on with working on the balance of narration over music etc @F4celess ? :)

F4celess

Cold
Dec 20, 2015
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer
How you getting on with working on the balance of narration over music etc @F4celess ? :)
I haven't made many vlogs recently, so I haven't had the chance to adjust the format much.

I altered my recording habits a bit, not recording when I don't have much to say or aren't expecting anything cool. I have been off the schedule for a bit due to life events and practical reasons. Should have footage for a few vids now so we'll see if I can keep music to a minimum with that. Kinda wish I had a 2nd camera so I could have more fun with angles and stuff.

Reactions: HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
I've really found a second camera handy for helping remove bits where I am not speaking or nothing of interest is happening! :)

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts