Ducati Day At Kyalami Gp

WheelyPerd

Everywhere @WheeliePerd
May 18, 2017
South Africa
I ride a
Triumph Tiger 800 XCx
Had a absolute blast around the track withe other Ducati's. Most people seemed new to track riding / riding so they were taking it easy, not that I'm an expert or experienced in track.

Any feedback on the editing / sound / content / anything is appreciated!

Reactions: HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
for feedback, check your mounts are nice and tight, might help avoid the rippling effect a bit. As for sound, I prefer to just hear the bikes engine rather than another person's choice of music, it can also alienate potential viewers who would not be into the type of music selected. I know a lot of folk like the music ride vids though so it is only my opinion and at least it was a proper music track rather than a looped no copywrite clip repeated over and over! :)

Looked like an awesome day for it!

WheelyPerd

Everywhere @WheeliePerd
May 18, 2017
South Africa
I ride a
Triumph Tiger 800 XCx
for feedback, check your mounts are nice and tight, might help avoid the rippling effect a bit. As for sound, I prefer to just hear the bikes engine rather than another person's choice of music, it can also alienate potential viewers who would not be into the type of music selected. I know a lot of folk like the music ride vids though so it is only my opinion and at least it was a proper music track rather than a looped no copywrite clip repeated over and over! :)

Looked like an awesome day for it!

Thanks for your input.
I agree, I much prefer raw bike noise. I unfortunately recorded this before caring about audio quality, so the original is all useless.

Reactions: HippoDrone

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts