Status
Not open for further replies.

MotorBiker2012

Wannabie Member
Jan 9, 2012
www.youtube.com
I ride a
NINJA 250R
what is it with people disliking video's, I just went on youtube to look at all my video likes/ comments and views and there were no dislike's but about 3 seconds later i refreshed the page and all my videos had dislike's.

ariderslife

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Melbourne - Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Currently: 2004 CB 919 - Previous rides - Honda Hornet 600 aka CB599 - Previous: 1999 Honda VTR 250: Previous Honda f4i - Previous: CBR 929 Previous: DRZ400sm: Previous 2006 gsxr 600: Previous 1989 Honda Spada VT250
MotorBiker2012 said:
what is it with people disliking video's, I just went on youtube to look at all my video likes/ comments and views and there were no dislike's but about 3 seconds later i refreshed the page and all my videos had dislike's.

someone is hating on you. Youtube is full of haters.

POPE5HAT

Wannabie Member
Sep 5, 2011
I ride a
Douche trolls mate, jealous of you. Pay no attention I got a negative message last month from a subscriber " who shall be unnamed" . Don't feed bad comments/thumbs down or messages, your better than getting annoyed at it bud.

MotorBiker2012

Wannabie Member
Jan 9, 2012
www.youtube.com
I ride a
NINJA 250R
POPE5HAT said:
Douche trolls mate, jealous of you. Pay no attention I got a negative message last month from a subscriber " who shall be unnamed" . Don't feed bad comments/thumbs down or messages, your better than getting annoyed at it bud.
you have a point there and at the end of the day I enjoy riding and vlogging

ariderslife said:
MotorBiker2012 said:

someone is hating on you. Youtube is full of haters.

the world is full of haters but you go on loving the things you like doing

kryten

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
GSXR-600 and WR250R
You guys don't know haters. I get death threats over one video that I didn't even really say anything horribly offensive in.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LvrKsgnvcs[/youtube]

lauriejennifer

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Kawasaki KLX330sm * Keen BadBoy CX50 * Kawasaki ER-6n
No matter what time of day or night I post a new video, I will have thumbs down within minutes of posting it. Within hours, I will have 3, sometimes 4. That's when you know you've arrived: some miserable sod has nothing better to do than wait for email alerts that you've posted a video so that he can quickly give it a thumbs down. What power people give over to others! Haha.

I still sometimes sweat the trolls, but I try not to. The dislike this is just an extra cowardly troll (repetitive statement?).

I had a guy one time who went so far as to make a video about how much he hates me, and why. That was a LOL on here a while back, but the video got taken down by YT.

boobaloo

Wannabie Member
Jul 25, 2011
I ride a
GoPed
MotorBiker2012 said:
... I just went on youtube to look at all my video likes/ comments and views and there were no dislike's but about 3 seconds later i refreshed the page and all my videos had dislike's.
lauriejennifer said:
No matter what time of day or night I post a new video, I will have thumbs down within minutes of posting it. Within hours, I will have 3, sometimes 4.
Based on the statements above, one must also consider the possibility that uploads are being "automatically" disliked... :?

Inside YouTube's bot scandal
YouTube vs the bots
Bots can be used to view, to like, to favorite, and even to pad subscriber accounts.

RoadcraftNottingham

Wannabie Member
Jan 12, 2012
I ride a
Honda Pan Euopean 1100, Aprilia Tuono V4 APRC, Ducati Diavel, CBR600RR-8
One of my videos clearly shows someone texting whilst driving. A youtube user with good intentions sent the link to the email addy on the side of the van and I suddenly got 3 dislikes, add to that, a month later I suddenly, mysteriously signed up to several sex sites on my email address with titles like "I ride men like I ride bikes, crap" and passwords like "Imatwat" etc. I suppose it's part of the job of exposing dangerous people, they have the mentality to drive like that so what else can they do?

I left my mobile phone number on the answerphone over Xmas and I got texts from innocent sex site users thinking I was a woman, interesting! lol

Sphynx

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Rochester, Kent
www.sphynx.co.uk
I ride a
CBF600SA-8
I've said it before elsewhere I think, but in my opinion nobody should be able to leave a comment or click a like/dislike without being a member of YT in the first place. Everybody's activity should be monitorable. If all a member has is a load of dislike flags, sort of says everything to people who take a look at their profile.

I don't get very many subscribers, and I think only one video has ever got less that 100% likes (because of numbers), but I'm expecting them soon. Finally, I've started to get 'subscribers without accounts' appearing - never happened before in the years I've been a member, and very soon after a couple of trolls 'lost arguments' on other peoples threads (effectively being idiots).

I expect all of my videos to start falling soon.

Bloke

Wannabie Member
Sep 28, 2011
I ride a
Yamaha XJ6-S Diversion
Re: Re: dislikers

RoadcraftNottingham said:
One of my videos clearly shows someone texting whilst driving. A youtube user with good intentions sent the link to the email addy on the side of the van and I suddenly got 3 dislikes, add to that, a month later I suddenly, mysteriously signed up to several sex sites on my email address with titles like "I ride men like I ride bikes, crap" and passwords like "Imatwat" etc. I suppose it's part of the job of exposing dangerous people, they have the mentality to drive like that so what else can they do?

I left my mobile phone number on the answerphone over Xmas and I got texts from innocent sex site users thinking I was a woman, interesting! lol

This is why if ever I publish my vlogs I'll do it on a separate account with no links to this or any other account I have. :(

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

extreme601

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
2011 Tiger 800
I got a p*ssy comment on my lane splitting video from ages ago to which I replied harshly. That video's been receiving a steady stream of dislikes ever since. Totally pointless when people like that target you, but just remember, it really doesn't mean anything. Let them have their pathetic and pointless fun, at least you're doing something with your life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts