General Defensive Riding

motosera

Weirdo, mosher, freak
Jun 4, 2020
Cambridgeshire UK
www.motosera.com
I ride a
Honda CBR1100XX and Buel XB9R Custom
It's Friday!! And it's stopped raining in time for the weekend, so it's got to be good, right? Who is out on their bikes this weekend?

Another one aimed specifically at new riders - this time talking about a few of the aspects of defensive riding, specifically hazard awareness/perception and road positioning on the open road and country roads. It turned out a little longer than expected, but I wanted to include lots of real world examples.

Another episode will deal with defensive riding in towns and traffic, which is another topic in it's own right.

TBRD

Throttle Back Rubber Down
Jul 9, 2020
I ride a
2020 BMW S1000XR
This is a great topic. I often seek out content related to riding techniques. I find it helps me to be reflective about my own riding style/skillset. Nice work!

Reactions: motosera

motosera

Weirdo, mosher, freak
Jun 4, 2020
Cambridgeshire UK
www.motosera.com
I ride a
Honda CBR1100XX and Buel XB9R Custom
This is a great topic. I often seek out content related to riding techniques. I find it helps me to be reflective about my own riding style/skillset. Nice work!

Thank you!

I'm planning on doing many more. I find it helps me reflect on my own riding too :) especially as I end up doing a bit of research prior too, so I can talk around the topic.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts