Not open for further replies.

Stenno

Wannabie Member
Mar 6, 2012
Surbiton, UK
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki SV650/S
Ok guys so I finally feel like an upgrade from the Drift Stealth and was about to buy a Drift Ghost but before I do, can anyone convince me that there is something better? (but only if you have experience of both, this isn't a Xbox Vs PS3 kinda thread)

Plus any Drift Ghost advice is appreciated regarding the switch over. I think I'm right in saying I need to purchase a Micro SD card and new microphone? Are the batteries different too?

Cheers guys!

Bikermole

Wannabie Member
Jan 24, 2012
Colchester, Essex
www.youtube.com
I ride a
CBR250R-ABS
I had a play on Oli333's Ghost while in Spain. It's a trick bit of kit. The videos he got from the trip were amazing, and the tagging feature is pretty cool. My experiance with GoPro's is that they're big, heavy, and in my opinion, the Ghost produces better video quality.

Chris033081

Wannabie Member
Feb 15, 2013
Western Washington
I ride a
2013 Harley Davidson XL1200C-ANV
I have really enjoyed my ghost. Only thing is that I noticed it only records 29 minutes then starts a new file. It will beep to let you know it's doing it. I have had a couple power down issues where the unit freezes and I have to pull the battery.

The audio and video quality is great. Check out some of my vids and you will see. Even at 80 MPH / 130 KMH on a Harley I can still do voice recordings with mild wind noise.

For a first time camera it is awesome. I like the sleek look and wireless two way remote. It may not have the resolution and frame rates as the GP3 Black, but I like it for vlogging.

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
The Contour Plus 2 is smaller, lighter and more aerodynamic which is good for fitting to your helmet.
It's also cheaper, which is good for your wallet.

It has other advantages (bluetooth allows you to change camera settings from your phone and see footage through it, GPS allows you to track where you were as the video was being taken etc) as well as the best bits of the drift - namely the external mic port in my opinion.

Maggot

Wannabie Member
Feb 26, 2013
I ride a
ped
Watch some video reviews on youtube and decide ;)

I did.. And the result of that is... I ordered Drift HD Ghost yesterday even though I was not planing to get one a few hours earlier. An impulse buy.. Now I need to think what to do with it lol

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Stenno

Wannabie Member
Mar 6, 2012
Surbiton, UK
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki SV650/S
Maggot said:
Watch some video reviews on youtube and decide ;)

I did.. And the result of that is... I ordered Drift HD Ghost yesterday even though I was not planing to get one a few hours earlier. An impulse buy.. Now I need to think what to do with it lol

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Gift it to me? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts