Can't Wait To Get Home And Clean My Bike!

Matt Leech

What chicken strips?
Jul 17, 2017
Sheffield
I ride a
BMW F800 GT
My bike is filthy after riding in the rain for the last couple of days so I'm looking forward to giving it a good clean tonight for two reasons:

1. I end up with a clean bike

2. I live on the top floor of a four-storey apartment block, so there's no way to get a hose and electricity near the bike. I could use a bucket and sponge but that would defeat the point of purchasing my new gadget: a cordless pressure washer; this is the first opportunity I've had to use it.

Once cleaned, I'll be off out into the Peak District with the drone.

Happy days!

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
My bike is filthy after riding in the rain for the last couple of days so I'm looking forward to giving it a good clean tonight for two reasons:

1. I end up with a clean bike

2. I live on the top floor of a four-storey apartment block, so there's no way to get a hose and electricity near the bike. I could use a bucket and sponge but that would defeat the point of purchasing my new gadget: a cordless pressure washer; this is the first opportunity I've had to use it.

Once cleaned, I'll be off out into the Peak District with the drone.

Happy days!
ya could drop a hose out the window, grab a 50m hose and a 50m extension lead and ya golden! ;-) :D

SighBored

@thesighbored
Jan 18, 2015
Malaysia
www.thesighbored.com
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki ZX-6R
I have to admit I have been slacking off in the keeping the bike clean department.. I used to wipe down the bike every other day after coming back from work (if I ride) or from weekend ride.. I need to slap myself for being a slacker.

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
Philadelphia/South Jersey
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
I just washed mine, and added a final pass with Stoner's Trim Shine - the water soluble version. Great product, as it restored a lot of the sun dulled panels and plastic back to it's original dark black luster.

Any one have any suggestions on how to make sun dulled seats look better?

- Wuf

2WV

@2WheelVandal
Feb 25, 2017
South England
I ride a
A motorcycle, silly.
i just clean mine once a week once the commuting is out of the way xD

Likewise. If your a weather watcher like myself. Asoon as i know its going to be dry & sunny for more than 2 days, the cleaning equipment comes out. Ever more so after its been raining..

Matt, you should take a before and after picture :)

Matt Leech

What chicken strips?
Jul 17, 2017
Sheffield
I ride a
BMW F800 GT
Monday morning ride over the Peaks done. Last night's rain means that there's mud everywhere again. I see this as a good thing though, as I get to spend more time fussing over it later :D

2WV

@2WheelVandal
Feb 25, 2017
South England
I ride a
A motorcycle, silly.
Monday morning ride over the Peaks done. Last night's rain means that there's mud everywhere again. I see this as a good thing though, as I get to spend more time fussing over it later :D

Likewise, i had to ride to work and got caught in it. I see it's going to be sunny for the next few days... out comes the bucket and soap..

Reactions: Matt Leech

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts