Brave The Shave

2WV

@2WheelVandal
Feb 25, 2017
South England
I ride a
A motorcycle, silly.
So i'm deliberately going bald. You should see my hair at the moment. I look a mess because i'm deliberately growing it so it can all be shaved off. Even my beard. All for Macmillan Cancer Support.

https://bravetheshave.macmillan.org.uk/shavers/thomas-woollon

I'll be uploading a Before picture the night before 31/08/17. Then an after picture on the 01/09/17. - So you all can laugh at me with a mop then with a cueball haha

On another note, I've seriously contemplated shaping my beard into a goatee though.

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
As bald man, dreams of having long luxurious hair haunts my dreams nearly every night. Teasing me of days long gone. :(

Seriously, good job raising awareness! I hope one day we find a way to cure cancer without all the discomfort some have to go through now.

Reactions: 2WV

2WV

@2WheelVandal
Feb 25, 2017
South England
I ride a
A motorcycle, silly.
You see, some guys are the complete opposite. Imagine a life with hair maintenance free. On a serious note, my hair pisses me off. I get it cut, 3 weeks later it needs to be cut again. Its so high maintenance! With that said though, i seriously don't think bald will suit me. So when i can't wear a hat to places, i think i'll wear the free tshirt i got given to show others i was brave af lol :D

Reactions: R-Rated

2WV

@2WheelVandal
Feb 25, 2017
South England
I ride a
A motorcycle, silly.
I get that haha! cant wait to get rid of my mop.. doing my head in now lol

2WV

@2WheelVandal
Feb 25, 2017
South England
I ride a
A motorcycle, silly.
Great reason 2wv, looking forward to the before/after

I'm half way there...
Got the goatee already and going bald on top.
Got myself a short cut but haven't gone so far as the full shave. (My wife doesn't like the Q-Ball look o_O)

hahaha don't worry im not a fan either! I guess i could shape my beard into the goatee to see what it looks like ahaha

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts