Boots

AridRider

Wannabie Member
May 4, 2018
Arizona
www.youtube.com
I ride a
CBR500RA
I typically use my sport bike for cruising only - at the moment at least - I'm in the market for a sturdy pair of street boots that offer a balanced between style/comfort/protection. Any suggestions?

R-Rated

Have Fun!
Aug 4, 2016
Clarksville to Nashville, TN
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I see your profile says AZ. I was made in the lab there and occasionally have managed to wander back there on the bike.

I found military surplus jungle boots worked great for the money. With all the folks being sent to the desert, you might look at the more modern ones for ideas and pricing.

Figure if they can hold up to that wear then surely they can do for some motorcycle use.

BluMblRdr

Blue Marble Rider
Apr 16, 2018
Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
www.instagram.com
I ride a
Husaberg FE390, Suzuki VStrom 1000, Yamaha XSR900
I typically use my sport bike for cruising only - at the moment at least - I'm in the market for a sturdy pair of street boots that offer a balanced between style/comfort/protection. Any suggestions?
Bit of an old school leather shoe look, but TCX hero or X blend are both waterproof, warm and work for all day at work...I'll have a review out on Friday on my vlog.

BeardGiant

The Bearded Giant
Apr 4, 2018
Oregon, USA
I ride a
Yamaha Royal Star Tour Deluxe
I see your profile says AZ. I was made in the lab there and occasionally have managed to wander back there on the bike.

I found military surplus jungle boots worked great for the money. With all the folks being sent to the desert, you might look at the more modern ones for ideas and pricing.

Figure if they can hold up to that wear then surely they can do for some motorcycle use.
I usually wear Danners.

Top Posters Past 30 days

Latest posts

Winners Video

Want your video here?
Supported by Suffolk SEO who helps maintain this site.