Binned off my un social networks

Riderguide

Neil The Rider Guider
Feb 24, 2019
South Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Triumph ST1050 Sprint
Long time no speak my lovelies, hope you're all well and staying safe where ever you are in this crazy world.

Like many of us, I've been busy with life and recently decided to make room for more productive ways to enjoy my YouTubing. I realised I was putting too much pressure on myself cutting and pasting and sharing my stuff to insta, FB and the wherever's .... all in the hope someone would watch one of my uploads ... it dawned on me that the only place I wanted my stuff was on YouTube, if people can't find it there, well where the hell are they looking? That's the first and last place I look for content these days, if it aint there it probably don't exist .... so I've completely shut my FB and related 'moto' page, along with my twitter and my instagram. I'm refreshed, the only thing I need to concentrate on is the most enjoyable part ... being my YouTube channel. Looking at my stats the majority of my views came from Google search and YouTube directly anyway so long may it continue.

Does anyone else just have YouTube and nothing else?

Ride safe everyone!

Neil

PS .... I have a load of Rider Guider Stickers and a limited number of Tool Box magnets if anyone wants some, PM me your address and I'll stick some in the post for ya's.

Last edited:

WEB

L Plate Member
Feb 14, 2020
I ride a
Triumph Thruxton + Harley Lowrider
Yep! It all helps the SEO sides of things though. I guess it's an effort vs time vs reward deal...

Reactions: Riderguide

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
Hi Neil, welcome back. If that makes you happier, it is the right thing to do. I'm actually taking a break from YouTube at the mo, still doing the social media though :)

Reactions: Riderguide

MMVNJ

Wannabie Member
Jul 28, 2020
I ride a
Indian Scout
I do instagram, but not to promote my channel, just personal stuff. Only a few people I follow on there are also people I'm subbed to on YouTube. Maybe in the future I'll promote my channel on insta, but I'm not trying to be YouTube famous, just having a good time with it.

Riderguide

Neil The Rider Guider
Feb 24, 2019
South Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Triumph ST1050 Sprint
Now I only have this place I just need to remember/learn the forum rules ... I keep posting stuff that I shouldn't or just in the wrong place ... I'm like a naughty school kid that doesn't mean to get told off but can't help myself :D #motovlogtourrettes

• Haha
Reactions: HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
Now I only have this place I just need to remember/learn the forum rules ... I keep posting stuff that I shouldn't or just in the wrong place ... I'm like a naughty school kid that doesn't mean to get told off but can't help myself :D #motovlogtourrettes
hahaha, lets hope you remember the rules in your real job better! :D hahaha

Top Posters Past 30 days

Winners Video

Latest posts