Big Trip & Wsb

TriumfAnt

It was good while it lasted
Jan 20, 2013
Albuquerque, NM
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Triumph Tiger 800XC
@dandoolittle has been nice enough to remind me of this section, so I thought I'd make use of it.
I'm in the process of planning this years big trip. Part I is riding from New Mexico to Oregon in 5 days, averaging 350 miles per day (minimal main roads). After a few days off, Part II takes me down the coast to Laguna Seca for the US round of WSB. That long weekend eases me into Part III, the ride home from California to New Mexico.
I'll be recording while on the trip, so hope to have a highlights video when I return.

Reactions: dandoolittle

dandoolittle

Site owner, lovely and adorable
Feb 9, 2013
United Kingdom
www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
Look forward to it fella :)

I'd like to do a tour but I'm not convinced is enjoy 300 odd miles a day but saying that, I don't have a touring bike

SightWorks

Wannabie Member
Jun 15, 2016
Burlington, NC
I ride a
Honday VT750
I don't have a touring bike either, but I do 350-400 miles a day, stopping every 100 miles for Gas/Stretch and a hour for lunch somewhere in there. I do Epic Rides annually that last 14-17 days. The first couple days are rough, but as with anything, you get used to it.

Reactions: TriumfAnt

TriumfAnt

It was good while it lasted
Jan 20, 2013
Albuquerque, NM
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Triumph Tiger 800XC
Well my trip is complete. I'm in the process of editing and uploading videos on my channel. I'll try to put one vid up each week. First one is up now and has me getting accused of shoplifting :) I may consider writing a blog of my trip, (nothing too in-depth) including what I should have taken, what I didn't need, travel tips, etc.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO