Big Meet Up In The UK - Next Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
In the Brighton Burn Up topic the idea of a big meet-up before the end of the nice was being suggest. Also the idea of a big meet-up next year. This topic is for the latter.

So the idea is for a big meet-up middle of next year. I know its long way off. But suggesting it this early means as many people as possible will be able to book time off work, make sure the date wont clash with anything ect. So as many people as possible will be able to attend as possible.

Please to start with everyone's suggestion of a rough date, meet up location, and any other suggestion.

POPE5HAT

Wannabie Member
Sep 5, 2011
I ride a
For the meetup in the middle of next year . perhaps just have one in july or near that, the reason for that is hopefully the weather will be pretty good .

we could have the meeting place pretty much dead center in the country like nottingham or somewhere close like that, so no one can complain about the distance issue .

as said before this is for the latter and is a bit too soon to talk about . it would be great if we could get near enough all our main members at the meetup. but im not too good with directions so , theres no way im looking at ride routes . we would have to have the ride suitable for all our members including the 125 crew like myself (das next year so my situation will have changed to a daytona 600 :) ) .

well thats my input . :) nuff said

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
yeah your right, long way off, but this is less to sort it out know. More to have to topic going that we can slowly sort it out, and people will have loads of warning.

POPE5HAT

Wannabie Member
Sep 5, 2011
I ride a
Yeah if we get an approximate Date and location sorted out then it would give us a half decent idea on how many people can attend .

Although i hope the dates are after i get my DAS done in May, Id Rather have a nice new shiny bike for the "Big Meet" than my Baby Ybr haha .

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
POPE5HAT said:
we could have the meeting place pretty much dead center in the country like nottingham or somewhere close like that, so no one can complain about the distance issue .

Derby is closer to centre, but both are under 10 miles from my house and after doing 400+ miles for the last few meet ups I definitely wouldn't be complaining about that :lol:

Might I suggest the Peak District?

CurlyBlakey

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
South Suffolk, UK
I ride a
2004 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer
My only request is that it's outside of the A-Level exams period. I should too by then have a bigger, shineyer machine so distance shouldn't be an issue!

POPE5HAT

Wannabie Member
Sep 5, 2011
I ride a
CurlyBlakey said:
My only request is that it's outside of the A-Level exams period. I should too by then have a bigger, shineyer machine so distance shouldn't be an issue!

When are they? , Sorry i havnt much of a clue about A-level dates .

CurlyBlakey

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
South Suffolk, UK
I ride a
2004 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer
POPE5HAT said:
CurlyBlakey said:

When are they? , Sorry i havnt much of a clue about A-level dates .

Can't tell you off the top of my head, but from 1st July onwards will be ok i would think

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
probably best to be during school holidays to play safe, at college end of the school year will be manic

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
POPE5HAT said:
So what are we Talking August ? . :) thats mad .

I Like It !

I finish mid July, forgot others don't. So forget my last. Just need to avoid exam time.

POPE5HAT

Wannabie Member
Sep 5, 2011
I ride a
Well Anyone Interested in this "Big Meet" who has exams etc should post aprox dates to see if we can organize around it.
Christ im glad i Cook for a living and dont have exams to worry about anymore .

Chrus600

Wannabie Member
Aug 28, 2011
I ride a
Yamaha XJ6S Diversion
I might have joined the Navy by then.. :cry:

Then again, there might be another setback so all will be awesome!

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
A year away? Rubbish!

Move it forwards to Easter at least. No exams, loads of time off.
Sorted!

POPE5HAT

Wannabie Member
Sep 5, 2011
I ride a
Easter time would be good also ... But no big motorways , I will be on the ybr still .

91biker

Wannabie Member
Jul 24, 2011
I ride a
suzuki sv 650
so long as the dates aren't around isle of man tt season it's cool because i'm on the island from practice to last race will be awesome to watch people crazier than me, just have to hope i have a bike that will survive me long enough to be able to attend the meet up :) apart from that everything is cool with me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts