Not open for further replies.

Jestington

Wannabie Member
Oct 24, 2011
Preston, Lancashire
I ride a
HONDA XL700 Transalp
Hey guys.
As a summer send off in august some time i was thinking it would be cool to do some riding in the lake district.
Amazing roads and phenomenal scenery make it an ideal place to wave good bye to summer and also a big F*** you to winter.
I'm posting it now without dates or any confirmations just as an idea so people can chip in dates that are best for them and it also gives people a lot of time to book off work ect.
We could use the many camp sites / hostels out there so would be relatively cheap.
It could ether be a day or a weekend ether way post your thoughts here.
Thanks guys.

Jestington

Wannabie Member
Oct 24, 2011
Preston, Lancashire
I ride a
HONDA XL700 Transalp
Was thinking people who miss the one coming up could maybe get in on it just looked at a few hostels i've stayed in before and its like £11 a night so its not a expensive weekend.

POPE5HAT

Wannabie Member
Sep 5, 2011
I ride a
Good idea, The lake district is beautiful in summer. its kinda near to me which is why i am jumping at the chance.

during summer camping is better IMO , but carrying all the gear (tent,sleeping bag etc) may be a b*tch for some :|

POPE5HAT

Wannabie Member
Sep 5, 2011
I ride a
Jestington said:
Thats why i was thinking hostels but in a lot of places some could camp some could hostel it as there all quite close.
Touche, See how many of the others want to come along first :)

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
Ask me closer to the time, but I'm in for now.

SqueakyBrakes12

Wannabie Member
Nov 29, 2011
Wolverhampton (UK)
I ride a
2003 Honda CBR600F
Sinnis Stealth (125cc)
Jestington said:
POPE5HAT said:
Touche, See how many of the others want to come along first :)

I know squeaky brakes was up for it when i mentioned it to him.

Oh you know me so well! Haha
I'm seriously up for this! (as you may already know) I'll go anywhere and free any weekend!

You hoping to be on that GS by then pal?

Jestington

Wannabie Member
Oct 24, 2011
Preston, Lancashire
I ride a
HONDA XL700 Transalp
SqueakyBrakes12 said:
You hoping to be on that GS by then pal?

AYE its on its way from germany when it touches down putting the deposit on it and then the cbf will cover the insurance could be on it end of this month ( hoping i pass my tests / it comes in to the dealership in time)

SqueakyBrakes12

Wannabie Member
Nov 29, 2011
Wolverhampton (UK)
I ride a
2003 Honda CBR600F
Sinnis Stealth (125cc)
Jestington said:
AYE its on its way from germany when it touches down putting the deposit on it and then the cbf will cover the insurance could be on it end of this month ( hoping i pass my tests / it comes in to the dealership in time)

So providing you pass your tests, it's all going like clock work :) I can't wait to see it. I'm guna have to meet you when you pick it up.

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
Com'on guys, we've not even got to summer yet. Lets get the most out of this summer. Nothing like a little late planning. Depending on dates in August I'm off to the IOM so I'm in unless the dats change.

Meet Sat, sleep, ride Sunday? Hotel for £11 thats a great find.

Yarek

Wannabie Member
Jan 29, 2012
I ride a
Street Triple 'R' - 2010 Matt Orange
I'd totally be up for things like this if it wasn't for all you pesky kids :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts