Associated Channel Website

jthomas

jthomas1310
Jan 9, 2016
Australia
I ride a
2015 Yamaha YZF-R3
So I ended up deciding to create a website that's associated with my YouTube Channel. It has only just launched as of now so I cannot say much about its effectiveness yet. Once I have listed links etc. and given it some time I will be able to give an update as to whether it has helped promote the channel etc.

Feel free to have a look. - www.jthomas1310.com

F4celess

Cold
Dec 20, 2015
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer
Seems to do the job. I'd look into making it a bit cleaner visually. Maybe get rid of the green color on the menu too, as it clashes a bit with the red and blue.

Reize

2 Wheeled Islander
Jan 20, 2016
Singapore
www.reizeprimus.tk
I ride a
DRZ400SM / Shadow 400 ACE / ZX6R
Eh...if i were to be frank. The site design seems outdated and antiquated. Like it came from the late 1990's or early 2000's.

Not that I wanna toot my own horn, but an example of a slightly more modernized layout is my own portfolio homepage : http://reizeprimus.tk/

But even then, my website isn't exactly the latest spangfangled thing anyway.

Reactions: Tash

jthomas

jthomas1310
Jan 9, 2016
Australia
I ride a
2015 Yamaha YZF-R3
Was designed to look old fashioned and simple and from that era lol so its not going to be another one out there thats styled fancier than its content. Trying to seem different and not part of the crowd and to play nice with those that may not be too tech savvy.
Its maintenance free so can be left alone and will include new video content as it comes, as it wouldn't warrant having if to spend excessive time on it, so a big plus for that.

Kartch

Wannabie Member
Apr 3, 2016
I ride a
Lot of different bikes.
I just started the youtube channel but have a website I built that has been around a little longer. I can't post links yet but the name is kartchcustoms

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts