Anyone Ride with a dog?

Motostitch

Wannabie Member
Mar 12, 2023
I ride a
T7/T9/XSR7/REBEL500/TW200/2022GWING
I have a 1 Kilo teacup chihuahua that rides with me in the back of my bike. I'm yet to do any trips longer than 4 days. I'm seriously thinking of taking him on a six week ride into Northern Canada. Has any one here done anything like this?
IMG_1114.jpg

• Love
Reactions: R-Rated

ShadowRide

Wannabie Member
Aug 22, 2022
Central Ohio
I ride a
Honda Goldwing
I take my German Shepherd in my Tow-Tow Bushtec trailer. She gets many miles. It's always fun to see the smiles when people see her. It can be a hassle at times, but a smaller dog shouldn't be to bad.

Motel 6 will always take dogs. They have a deal with the AKC so it's never a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
There was a rider on here that had another cute K9 passenger - Moto Anzac out of Turkey.

Worrisome that he has not posted anything on a while and his last video from his YouTube channel was 4 years ago. They seemed like a good team for dog and motorcycle advice if you hear from them.

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
I don't, but Adam Sandoval rode with his little dog Scooter all over the USA for many years. I've seen other people riding with dogs and I always think it's awesome.

Ponkster

Wannabie Member
Aug 30, 2020
I ride a
VN 1500 rat sidecar rig and a Yamaha FZS/R1/R6/ other hybrid rat bike called "Rattus"
I have ridden with my last two dogs in my sidecar rig - its great. You will never have a quick fuel stop ever again as everyone will want to take a photo. It is worth getting some good eye protection for your dog as 50mph wind will damage their eyes - there is a lot of "cool" looking dog goggles but in our experience they ride up or the dog can push them off, but REXSPECS are proper purpose built dog goggle that really work - here is a vid my dogo Malcolm did about them

ShadowRide

Wannabie Member
Aug 22, 2022
Central Ohio
I ride a
Honda Goldwing
I have ridden with my last two dogs in my sidecar rig - its great. You will never have a quick fuel stop ever again as everyone will want to take a photo. It is worth getting some good eye protection for your dog as 50mph wind will damage their eyes - there is a lot of "cool" looking dog goggles but in our experience they ride up or the dog can push them off, but REXSPECS are proper purpose built dog goggle that really work - here is a vid my dogo Malcolm did about them

Rexspecs are the only brand I'm aware of that work really well. I made the mistake of ordering off of Amazon and received some useless knock-offs, so order right from the company.

Ponkster

Wannabie Member
Aug 30, 2020
I ride a
VN 1500 rat sidecar rig and a Yamaha FZS/R1/R6/ other hybrid rat bike called "Rattus"
Rexspecs are the only brand I'm aware of that work really well. I made the mistake of ordering off of Amazon and received some useless knock-offs, so order right from the company.
We did too - rexspecs are a great fit with their multiple sizes available and the adjustment on all the straps, once the dog has got used to them they tend to forget they have them on and they dont ride up at speed.

Reactions: ShadowRide

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts