Any Scottish Riders?

Riot Rider

Wannabie Member
Jan 28, 2015
www.riotrider.com
I ride a
Kawasaki zr-7
hi so i just no long past my test and have a bike but bad weather mean i cant go out and get miles under my belt so as i sit here am wondering who eles is from scotland

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
2016 Street Triple R and a 1999 Honda NT650V Deauville
Have you tried searching for local Facebook groups if there's nobody close enough on here?

Badgerman

@badgermanMV
Mar 3, 2015
I ride a
Triumph Sprint ST
A bit late for a response but I'm up in Scotland to, but a fair trek up from where you stay. I'm just outside of Aberdeen. Feel free to give me a shout if you're ever up this way.

KoDen

Wannabie Member
Jul 11, 2015
I ride a
Yamaha R6
Hi lads. Are you still riding? I'm near Aberdeen as well.

KoDen

Wannabie Member
Jul 11, 2015
I ride a
Yamaha R6
sure man... well its winter time and busy with work but am still active on you tube and my social medias
Great. I'm new to this. Would like to meet up at some point. I've got few ideas about motovlogging. Will be nice to discuss it with some one before proceed. How I can find you on social media?

Riot Rider

Wannabie Member
Jan 28, 2015
www.riotrider.com
I ride a
Kawasaki zr-7
Great. I'm new to this. Would like to meet up at some point. I've got few ideas about motovlogging. Will be nice to discuss it with some one before proceed. How I can find you on social media?
sorry man i cant meet at this point it winter and am busy with real work and then a bail to a different country but there is a other motovlogger up in Aberdeen am a fifer vogger

KoDen

Wannabie Member
Jul 11, 2015
I ride a
Yamaha R6
sorry man i cant meet at this point it winter and am busy with real work and then a bail to a different country but there is a other motovlogger up in Aberdeen am a fifer vogger
No problems, see you here anyway. How to find you on YouTube?

DRider

Wannabie Member
Sep 1, 2011
Workington, Cumbria, England
I ride a
Currently:

Honda CB500 Cup 1997
Suzuki GSX600F 2000
Honda CB650 Nighthawk SOHC 1982

Previously:

Yamaha Virago XV535 1989
Suzuki 125 VL Intruder V-Twin 2004
Scottish native, live in the Lake District just now, but Scotland really isn't that far away from me. If there's going to be any decent meets planned or camp trips or what have you, feel free to give me a shout!

JayboMoto

Wannabie Member
Jan 9, 2016
I ride a
KTM 690 SMC-R
Hi guys, I've just signed up to the page as I fancy getting into vlogging. Came across this thread and I live in Aberdeen also so would be up for a meet at some point.

JayboMoto

Wannabie Member
Jan 9, 2016
I ride a
KTM 690 SMC-R
Thanks for the offer, I have no idea what will be on in July for me but i'll keep that in mind. Never been to Inverness or North of there so I would be interested in this.

Cj_Snowy

If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
Aug 20, 2011
Scotland, Fife
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha R6
Thanks for the offer, I have no idea what will be on in July for me but i'll keep that in mind. Never been to Inverness or North of there so I would be interested in this.

Will probable make a post/video about it in the future and go over some details if anyone will be up for it. :)

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts