Serious Always stay vigilant

motosera

Weirdo, mosher, freak
Jun 4, 2020
Cambridgeshire UK
www.motosera.com
I ride a
Honda CBR1100XX and Buel XB9R Custom
I wiped out a pigeon when shooting my defensive riding one. Mid sentence as well, right into the front of the bike and over my head... i cut it from the final version as I reckoned no one would have wanted to see it :oops:

Not quite on par with a buzzard thats for sure!

Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I wiped out a pigeon when shooting my defensive riding one. Mid sentence as well, right into the front of the bike and over my head... i cut it from the final version as I reckoned no one would have wanted to see it :oops:

Not quite on par with a buzzard thats for sure!

Depending on your reaction, the footage might have fit in well. Your presentation seems so calm and collected that I am sure it would have been a good example for other riders of not panicking not matter what.

Reactions: motosera

motosera

Weirdo, mosher, freak
Jun 4, 2020
Cambridgeshire UK
www.motosera.com
I ride a
Honda CBR1100XX and Buel XB9R Custom
Depending on your reaction, the footage might have fit in well. Your presentation seems so calm and collected that I am sure it would have been a good example for other riders of not panicking not matter what.

Its was a bit too messy... might upset the sensitive types :D

Just carried on and laughed about it. More or less the same reaction as you! Was the first and wont be the last. Worst was a pheasant to the chest. That was pretty grim to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: R-Rated

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts