General Adding to the infamous multi camera angle point of view

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Let's see there is cameras facing us from the front, watching from the rear, foot shot, hand shot, selfie stick, and now this for an additional camera break in the footage -

Reactions: Drakhen99

Drakhen99

The Forrest Gump of Motovloggers
Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
Man, I just love using my 360 camera on a side mount! Looked great in your vid - It makes for more mindful riding since you've got something sticking out off the side of your bike, but the shots are so cool! Did you see my top-down vid? That view was phenomenal!

-John

Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Man, I just love using my 360 camera on a side mount! Looked great in your vid - It makes for more mindful riding since you've got something sticking out off the side of your bike, but the shots are so cool! Did you see my top-down vid? That view was phenomenal!

-John
Man, the 360 does have its advantages such as changing the POV. I experimented briefly with a crotch cam while riding to spoof how racers have the camera staring at their arse. Or the female creators with camera shot lined up with certain parts.

It is still a work in progress since I have not gotten the Cameo lead singer outfit.

Cameo_2016.jpg

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts