Guide Active Track On The Dji Mavic Pro

Matt Leech

What chicken strips?
Jul 17, 2017
Sheffield
I ride a
BMW F800 GT
Here's a feature of the drone that I think moto vloggers will find interesting: Active Track.

You start by putting the drone into the air and pointing the camera back at yourself. The footage from the drone is shown on your controller, so on the screen you simply tap on yourself or draw a rectangle where you're located. As you move, the drone tracks you. It even has a go at guessing what it is that it's following; I've seen it correctly identify a person, a car and a bike/motorcycle.

Reactions: HippoDrone

Toma Rider

Hailing from Japan
Jun 7, 2017
Miyazaki Japan
I ride a
Kawasaki Ninja 400R
Super cool! I guess you just have to be careful not to speed out of sight so it keeps pace huh! Can't wait to see all of the cool shots you can make with this!

Toma Rider

Hailing from Japan
Jun 7, 2017
Miyazaki Japan
I ride a
Kawasaki Ninja 400R
Here's a feature of the drone that I think moto vloggers will find interesting: Active Track.

You start by putting the drone into the air and pointing the camera back at yourself. The footage from the drone is shown on your controller, so on the screen you simply tap on yourself or draw a rectangle where you're located. As you move, the drone tracks you. It even has a go at guessing what it is that it's following; I've seen it correctly identify a person, a car and a bike/motorcycle.

btw do you have a youtube matt? I want to subscribe!

Matt Leech

What chicken strips?
Jul 17, 2017
Sheffield
I ride a
BMW F800 GT
Super cool! I guess you just have to be careful not to speed out of sight so it keeps pace huh! Can't wait to see all of the cool shots you can make with this!

That's correct. Also take care not to have the view obstructed, or to climb a hill when the drone stays at the same altitude.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Theodor Members Vlogs 0

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts