540spacecowboy Sayin' Hola Chicos Y Chicas

SCowboy

Wannabie Member
Oct 10, 2016
I ride a
Suzuki DRZ 400S
Hello everyone,
Just made this account after lurking the forums here for a little over two years. I have been into motorcycles for awhile now but just started riding on the street about 5 months ago. Here's some things you might want to know about me. I'm from Virginia and I've been told that people can tell that from the way i speak. (Apparently we have a certain dialect?) I also got attacked by an ostrich this one time. That is pretty much all you need to know about me...

But on a serious note, I have done a lot of research, with much help from this forum, before buying my equipment and finally making my first motovlog. I started with the GoPro Hero 3 Silver and just recently ordered another of the same camera for my friend to use so that I have two views when we ride together. I like to do things a little differently. I feel that most new motovloggers just mimic more successful ones, which sometimes does work in amassing views, but I feel as if overall it is not the right approach. Many of my videos are somewhat reaction based. Meaning that basically I do stupid shit around town and then video tape people's reactions to those antics. This makes for some interesting times and very rarely do i make it through an editing session without laughing out loud at how ridiculous I must seem to other people. I have heard from many that my audio setup is pretty much spot on so you guys will not have to worry about hearing absolutely nothing but static/wind noise. I have taken it upon myself to actually create content before self promoting just in case I decided I didn't want to stick with it. Well, I'm up to 19 videos now and it's gotten to the point where I can't wait to ride so I can make content. Then I can't wait to get home to edit the content. Then i can't wait for it to render so i can post it. Honest to god man, I absolutely love it. I should have been doing this for the past 3 years. Anyways...

I would absolutely love for you guys to possibly check out my channel and critique my videos. I've treated motovlogging thus far as trial and error. I try things and if I don't like the way it turns out I change it. I'm pretty good with constructive criticism, especially when i hear the same thing from multiple people. I'll admit, my first few videos are a bit....well, terrible i guess. Not a very good intro, lack of experience editing. However, I do always try to make content that is entertaining to watch. As my skills improve, hopefully my overall video quality will as well. I've done a lot of research into this and am always open to suggestions on how I can make my videos better.
(Also, let me say that I noticed that my zoom ins on much of my footage passes by too quickly, I have since remedied this, or attempted to anyways. If this is one of the issues that you find while watching my videos just keep in mind that it has since been taken into consideration and fixed.)

So yeah, basically I would love for you guys to check out my videos and possibly reply back here or on youtube in my messages on what you would do to improve them.

My Youtube Channel is 540SpaceCowboy

Thanks a ton in advance for anyone that is willing to search me and help me out. And hello to anyone that doesn't!
;)

JoshAFJ

Because Motorcycle
Sep 21, 2016
Cincinnati, OH
I ride a
07 Kawasaki Ninja 650R
Welcome to the site!

Just keep making videos, because the more you do the better you will get! I'm constantly trying to improve.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts