Wannabie Member
Nov 15, 2015
I ride a
Triumph Tiger 800xc
Suzuki Sv650-R
Whoa that's awesome!
I used to live in Chiba prefecture!

What are you shooting with?
I found myself wanting to see more views of the scenery. Ever thought about getting a Steadicam GoPro setup? Or a drone? So many crazy amazing views in Japan. We didn't even have iPhones when I was there! And that was in 2005-7

Motor psych..... Are you a military psychiatrist?
I'm thinking of becoming a psych myself!

Reactions: Motorpsych

Motorpsych

Wannabie Member
Feb 27, 2016
Japan, near Tokyo
I ride a
Honda VTR250
Whoa that's awesome!
I used to live in Chiba prefecture!

What are you shooting with?
I found myself wanting to see more views of the scenery. Ever thought about getting a Steadicam GoPro setup? Or a drone? So many crazy amazing views in Japan. We didn't even have iPhones when I was there! And that was in 2005-7

Motor psych..... Are you a military psychiatrist?
I'm thinking of becoming a psych myself!

Thanks for the sub! I'll subscribe back. Where in Chiba did you live?

I'm shooting with a Gopro hero 4 silver, but my editing software is having issues and won't let me export larger files. I might just have to upgrade.

Yeah, there was more footage, but I wanted to keep it moving so doesn't get boring. Still learning how to get the most out of the go pro. Yeah, I'd love to get better mounts and gear for the Gopro, as my budget allows. Drone would be awesome!

Not military, actually a teacher. Check out Motovlog #1. I explain a bit about myself. About the name. Motor Psych sounds sorta like motorcycle, so hoping that it'll be catchy. Another meaning for psych is to analyse and I love doing that with bikes and hope to introduce more people to Japan.

KittenMeat

Wannabie Member
Nov 15, 2015
I ride a
Triumph Tiger 800xc
Suzuki Sv650-R
oh wow! I was a teacher too! (I worked with AEON)
I lived in Kashiwa, so not too far from Tokyo. I got really into bicycling while I was there since we were kind of explicitly encouraged against getting a drivers or riders license. I also heard it's SUPER HARD to get a moto license there too!

Motorpsych

Wannabie Member
Feb 27, 2016
Japan, near Tokyo
I ride a
Honda VTR250
oh wow! I was a teacher too! (I worked with AEON)
I lived in Kashiwa, so not too far from Tokyo. I got really into bicycling while I was there since we were kind of explicitly encouraged against getting a drivers or riders license. I also heard it's SUPER HARD to get a moto license there too!
I live in Kashiwa right now. It does seem to be a bit of a hassle to get a motorbike license here. But I think you can ride/drive for one year on your international license. LMK if you're ever visit Japan.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts