Status
Not open for further replies.

ham

Wannabie Member
Jan 21, 2013
Sydney
I ride a
Ninja 250R
Just wanted to say thanks to all that have subscribed to me over the past 2 months. It's been really nice to become part of the community.

I found that instructional videos seem to get the most views and/or comments, but I also enjoy making pointless videos and compilation clips.. so basically I have no idea what to do next. :lol:

Cheers,

-ham

Outlaw3d

Wannabie Member
Feb 21, 2013
Thailand
I ride a
Honda Click 125i
Congrats on the 300 milestone :cool: . That's awesome! Just make more of whatever type of videos that you enjoy to make. If you're simply after the views/likes/comments etc, then make more instructional type vids. Or just mix them up with random stuff.

thunderous71

Daddy
Aug 4, 2011
Surrey
www.thunderous71.com
I ride a
Mt-09
Well done! It's great to see more people doing this stuff and yea I have to agree review and instruction videos seem to get a lot of views. Why no one want to listen to us talk about Bacon I never know!

ham

Wannabie Member
Jan 21, 2013
Sydney
I ride a
Ninja 250R
Thanks guys!

Crackn81 said:
Congratulations...like a Boss! :D

:p

thunderous71 said:
Well done! It's great to see more people doing this stuff and yea I have to agree review and instruction videos seem to get a lot of views. Why no one want to listen to us talk about Bacon I never know!

Maybe an instructional video about how to cook bacon? hmmm

Anyway, here's my 300 sub video. It's pretty terrible but basically just a thanks to everyone. :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc0NPAkI_ng[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tomstc General Discussion 2

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts